Kraton Great first look video at the V2 Kraton 4S and Outcast 4S from Amain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, call me crazy, but, I'm in on this one.. I'm still rocking the v1 and love that rig, plastic diffs and all absolutely beat to snot and lives on..😎..plus I'm a sucker for an outcast..🤪.. I don't think the whole line of outcast's is to many right?..🤔...🤣🤣🤣🤣

They did more updating than I would have suspected from them.. I can see now why it took so long to make this all happen.. All new tooling during a world shutdown, the timing couldn't have been worse...🤦...

They beat the livin crap out of both trucks, for science or something. Both came through with minor, easily repaired injuries. And some great jump & crash footage.

Thats how it went with my v1 except taht the chassis was a bit weak. Landing on the rear wing ussualy made the chassis snap in half in the middle In videos
Idk between picking the outcast or the kraton yet. Not a fan of the wheels on the kraton the body is way too high. Bumper is weird looking. The noto is a tiny bit shorter than the kraton v1, the colours Are interesting.
Getting the kraton is going to make more like i have another kraton who is inferior to the 6s. While if i pick the outcast sure i have a notorious but the bodies are not the same and they will be two different kind of cars. 🤷🏽‍♂️
My noto feels like a kraton 6s but a bit more out of control. Its okay maybe i need to get rid of the esc or something

Still on the fence with this release, need to see more. I did it once, should I do it again. 🤣🤷
20190508_175754.jpg

Pretty gnarly abuse for some rtr’s and they take it pretty well 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m surprisingly shocked actually lol
Reminds me of how abused my Sketer was after its 1st battery pack. 😬 To be honest, I'm surprised and impressed with what I saw in this video yesterday as well. I was curious about the length changes and suspected the new OC was similar in length as the v1 K4. I'm running a 130a spektrum ESC in my hand made V1 OC, and other than the wider arms, it's got all the same components or even better w/Ty6 shocks, and m2c mm.

I've beat the snot out of my original v1 k4 and although it keeps taking it, i'm just tired of spending $$ on it, as such it sits in a box awaiting a new owner.
I doubt I'll be picking up one of these, but it's impossible to ignore that with a few bits I could turn my v1 OC into a nice V2 OC pretty easily.

The video mentions more flexible arms for better durability, and then you see the landing where a back wheel gets hammered in a bad landing, flexes like crazy, and survives. Is the more flexible plastic something new, that the 6s and 3s lines don't have? This question is to anyone who might know.

Wondering if the new 4S line will be the new durability standard for ARRMA.

Last edited:
you see the landing where a back wheel gets hammered in a bad landing, flexes like crazy, and survives
That was just gawd-danged impressive. I think the relatively light construction contributes as well -- the fully built trucks are much lighter than their 6s counterparts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back