Kraton Great idea!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatDrewGuy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Voltage
Stole the idea from here, by hoping it works out well. Seems to spread the impact more than just letting the wing take it.

Attachments

• 9693D615-AA9D-4A4F-9F7C-E0060509215A.jpeg
    9693D615-AA9D-4A4F-9F7C-E0060509215A.jpeg
    368.8 KB · Views: 138

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 62
Wow that is awesome. Thanks!

This shouldnt interfere with a outcast wheelie bar right?

You're welcome! I can't take credit for the idea, but glad to share!

No it will just require a longer screw. I put it on my Talion which has a Outcast wheelie bar on it. Works fine

It was a while ago, but here is the tie rod set. Keep in mind it will not work with the stock ends. The voltage hobbie rear, rear parts have the threaded holes to put a screw in for this.

https://www.voltagehobbies.com/store/p36/Voltage_Hobbies_RR_(Rear-Rear)_Lower_Suspension_Mount_for_ARRMA_Kraton,_Talion,_Typhon,_Senton,_Outcast.html
Surprised it doesn't just rip the threads out of the hinge pin holder. The screws there aren't threaded into much material. Or at the very least snap the screws off at the threads.

What turnbuckles/ends did you use? Actually, those don't look like turnbuckles.

Surprised it doesn't just rip the threads out of the hinge pin holder. The screws there aren't threaded into much material. Or at the very least snap the screws off at the threads.

What turnbuckles/ends did you use? Actually, those don't look like turnbuckles.

Actually with the Voltage hobbies hinge pin holder, they thread in a decent amount. Tried it out today. Was beating it around, and the top left popped off a bit. After getting home, I put a washer on it to maker sure it stays on. The lower part in the Voltage hobbies rear is strong man.

I did post a picture above with the part number. Its a Kyosho tie rod set that fits when you screw them down a bit. Seems to be working well man.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back