Great motor mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Windays

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Outcast 8s
  3. Vendetta
I bought one of your motor mount combos for my Felony and I just wanted to say that thing is amazing. Was having allot of grinding issue's with the stock mount, I think due to the bigger motor and just a bad mesh, and it's smooth as butter now. Also really impressed with the smoothness and precision for the center diff bearings and altogether how easy it was to assemble and install. Top quality work and thank you!

I was wondering if your 6s mount with a 30mm block would let me put a 56mm TP motor in a Mojave chassis for something I'm working on just trying to figure out what motor size i should be looking at and would like to fit it with a TP 56xx or something in the 40MM range.

I was wondering if your 6s mount with a 30mm block would let me put a 56mm TP motor in a Mojave chassis for something I'm working on just trying to figure out what motor size i should be looking at and would like to fit it with a TP 56xx or something in the 40MM range.
https://practicalproto.com/products/grublock-motor-mount-for-arrma-6s-blx-platform

This mount will fit pretty much most commonly available motors in your Mojave. It is universal for 25mm and 30mm screw spacing, as well as gives chassis clearance for up to a 60mm diameter motor.

Perfect thanks for the info when I switch my electronics here in 2 months or so ill be getting a PPS mount 100% fore sure then.
He already answered your question but I just installed my first pps mount and I loved it so much I wanted to make a post lol. Here is my fireteam with a tp 5660 using the pps mount geared 30/50. It's really freaking nice, I bought 3 mounts and an extra sliding plate. Probably going to buy a 4th and 5th one tbh.

20220604_190645.jpg

20220604_190601.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back