Granite Greenhorn here in need of tissues....for all my granite issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gramyiv801

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So anybody out there I'm trying to figure out if the spurgear on the granite voltage 2wd Is compatible with the granite 4 by 4 ? I'm under the impression that they are not because when I look at the stock spur shaft compared to the aftermarket spur shaft it's a different design I will post the pictures can someone please enlighten me on this issue
I'm looking at the bottom of the shaft and it looks like it is a gear like the top of it
And this is the aftermarket one the bottom almost looks like a hex design and no teeth is there something I have to add to this or What this is my conundrum

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220528-135731_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220528-135731_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20220528-140148_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220528-140148_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 42
Crap so how do I go about it just buy a few replacements. Though I did notice through my journey INTEGY makes one looks exactly the same but all out of stock any recommendations
Crap so how do I go about it just buy a few replacements. Though I did notice through my journey INTEGY makes one looks exactly the same but all out of stock any recommendations

Just buy a couple of stock ones. Typically they are extremely solid, you just have to be careful about the mesh. Drive cups are normally the first to go. Diffs aren’t great either.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back