Typhon Greetings!! New to the ARRMA Forum.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoke

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
  2. Senton 6s
Greetings all -

"Smoke" here, from NJ. Thought i would sign up, make a quick intro - and post some pics of my Typhon 6s. (currently on the bench for some serious upgrades!!!) :)

Looking forward to learning from all of you - and hopefully share some of my experiences as well.

Just installed aluminum diff mount and cover; just haven't updated photos yet. this is as it was two days ago. cant wait to get this thing on the drag strip.

UPGRADES/MODS:
aluminum front brace; aluminum steering knuckles; replaced all bearings; installed bearings in steering mount (waiting on aluminum steering components, as well as aluminum brace for servo); Frame plate rhino coated. Installed 22 tooth pinion gear and 42 tooth direct drive gear (eliminated center bulkhead diff). Eliminated rear diff action - installed aluminum locker spool for posi rear; installed RPM Wingmounts; lowered riding height; installed foam racing slicks; fabricated wheelie bars installed also. More upgrades and mods to come. Getting this thing ready for competition drags coming up in April.

Good luck!! Have fun!!! Drive Fast!!

Attachments

• file1-36.jpeg
    file1-36.jpeg
    272.3 KB · Views: 50
  • file1-34(1).jpeg
    file1-34(1).jpeg
    347.7 KB · Views: 55
  • file2-27.jpeg
    file2-27.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 57
  • file3-11.jpeg
    file3-11.jpeg
    258 KB · Views: 50
  • file-50.jpeg
    file-50.jpeg
    240.8 KB · Views: 45
  • file4-3.jpeg
    file4-3.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 57
  • file-52.jpeg
    file-52.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 47
Welcome! Nice for the 2A nod decal on your lid. Looking forward to hearing about what you've done to get it drag ready. I have a 6s Typhon that needs a unique purpose and speed is what I need.

You need to convert to Kraton chassis and You need one of these :p You will not be disappointed :cool:
D01775CD-5D36-44A1-81F3-E0C21CAB207F.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back