Kraton Grinding gears!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aclewis

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I was driving the kraton and noticed that there is a loud Grundy noise when u shoot off or hit the brakes hard. The thing is, the car technically drives fine but it always has a grinding noise. I’m thinking it may be the pinion or something. Please helpppp. For the life of me I can not find the source of this noise.

I was driving the kraton and noticed that there is a loud Grundy noise when u shoot off or hit the brakes hard. The thing is, the car technically drives fine but it always has a grinding noise. I’m thinking it may be the pinion or something. Please helpppp. For the life of me I can not find the source of this noise.
Put it up on a block with the body off and take a video. Post a link here and someone will help you out. Probably a diff issue.

Here..

10rds_of_5.56_M16_Inert_Ammo__Stripper_Clip_A.jpg

So can someone help or u just posting memes lol
Sorry, we're not all a-holes, just bored because my truck is ready, but the weather isn't?. Post the video to YouTube with link only privacy, or imgur. You need another site to host videos, and don't use Facebook, a lot of members here don't use it.

Was just trying to inject some humour into the situation. Sorry if I was being an A-hole...

Maybe my Typhon is gubbed too! ?... but it sounds ok to me..

Did it sound different before?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back