Grinding with wheel power when on groumd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for letting me know that but you do know it's a kraton right? I put it there to show how there wasn't any real power going to the wheels and also for forum members to see the parts spinning. Any one who owns a kraton or anything with real power knows what would've happened if it was running normally against that bench leg .?

Not running some type of center diff top brace just for the video correct?

Thanks for letting me know that but you do know it's a kraton right? I put it there to show how there wasn't any real power going to the wheels and also for forum members to see the parts spinning. Any one who owns a kraton or anything with real power knows what would've happened if it was running normally against that bench leg .?
lol I know buddy. I was just being sarcastic. We're you able to figure out what was wrong?

Full screen, full HD, 55" TV. Video slowed to 50%. Right after you say "...what your opinion is" and you give it some throttle, I can see the rear dogbone jolt from taking up the slack, and the front one spin multiple times, but the car doesn't move. You do that a few more times with the same result. It looks to me like the problem is wholly in the front diff.
Something else I just thought of, run your test again and look at the CVD's going to the front wheels. If one if those is spinning, you may have broken a CVD or at least a pin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back