SOLD / FOUND GRP Black Wheels & Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Outcast 4s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 3s
  11. Vorteks
Need some new drift tires for my infraction. If anyone has any black GRPs laying around I'd be happy to take them off your hands. Preferably S7's. Thanks!

What you want for them and what kind of shape are they in?
They are still on my Typhon so I don't know if i'll sell them, but they are in pretty good shape. I've had maybe 7-10 passes on them. I'll let you know if I decide to sell them and I'll send you some pics.

I'm thinking about turning my speedrunner back into a buggy. I don't have a very good place to run, and i'm more into bashing than speedrunning now. I'm still thinking about it.

They are still on my Typhon so I don't know if i'll sell them, but they are in pretty good shape. I've had maybe 7-10 passes on them. I'll let you know if I decide to sell them and I'll send you some pics.

I'm thinking about turning my speedrunner back into a buggy. I don't have a very good place to run, and i'm more into bashing than speedrunning now. I'm still thinking about it.
Maybe trade also? I've got a pretty much brand new set of the Katars from my 6s Typhon that I ran like 3-4 times and it on soft sandy dirt. I personally don't like them so I just haven't ran them. But definitely let me know maybe we can work something out👍

I don't see why not they are 17mm and made for the Typhon 6s. If the GRP's work without a mod the Katars for sure will fit👍
The Katars also are a little bigger than the GRP's so they would clear the hubs with no issue as well

I don't see why not they are 17mm and made for the Typhon 6s. If the GRP's work without a mod the Katars for sure will fit👍
The Katars also are a little bigger than the GRP's so they would clear the hubs with no issue as well
Yeah, they will fit. Just checked the compatibility. PM sent.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA550058

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back