Infraction GRP T03 erevo s7 fitment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
Bought maybe 5 sets in different colors. 2 wheels out of the first set wouldn’t fit over the spindle. I that’s what’s called. Had to lightly ream out the holes to fit. Is that everyone’s experience well?

It was easy enough, took a few seconds but I was a little surprised

Bought maybe 5 sets in different colors. 2 wheels out of the first set wouldn’t fit over the spindle. I that’s what’s called. Had to lightly ream out the holes to fit. Is that everyone’s experience well?

Hi

I have not gotten the newer GRPs and still have some of the old gen left. No, never had an issue getting it over the wheel 17mm hex. I cannot speak to the newer gen GRPs

Have a pic?

Hi

I have not gotten the newer GRPs and still have some of the old gen left. No, never had an issue getting it over the wheel 17mm hex. I cannot speak to the newer gen GRPs

Have a pic?
No pic. Maybe I'll get one if my other sets do it. The hole on the wheel is just barely too small to go over the threaded end. Fits the 17mm fine but I just had to ream out the hole a small bit.

Hey thanks for the post… now that it’s been a few months, what experiences have you had between different compounds? Ex does S2 compound get hotter at 100mph than let’s say S4 compound? How long does S7 last for drifting only? I’m about to choose 3 compounds and it’s my first GRP experience 😎

Buy some hex/hub extenders or truggify the rig.......

PXL_20230426_233219944.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230425_235559371.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230425_232824941.PORTRAIT.jpg

They can be a tiny bit snug sometimes out the bag but it eases up after you've mounted and unmounted them a few time. As you already stated, it's easily and quickly addressed by reaming them out a little. The Team Louise wheels I got for my K6EXB...those were really tight and required a little mechanical "coaxing".

They can be a tiny bit snug sometimes out the bag but it eases up after you've mounted and unmounted them a few time. As you already stated, it's easily and quickly addressed by reaming them out a little. The Team Louise wheels I got for my K6EXB...those were really tight and required a little mechanical "coaxing".
Or... $30 for a set of hex extenders.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back