Granite Grrr...servo or receiver issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1COATESY1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hey all, maybe someone will have an idea of what will fix the issue I'm having with my granny 3s blx today ?.

So picked up a dumborc x6fg transmitter, power hd wp-23kg servo and a Kimbrough 124 servo saver in anticipation for when the stock servo fails?.

Well it locked up after my son wedged it under a bush and tried to get it out by turn wheels back and forth while reversing, not a big deal ?.

Dropped in the new servo and Kimbrough, installed the receiver and setup up the transmitter set limits and re synced the esc as per the instructions provided by jam in this thread.. https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/dumbo-rc.22849/

Put the wheels back on and took it out for a run and then it work for about 30 seconds and then had no steering or throttle ?. Tried new battery in car and receiver, worked for 3 turns of the wheel back and forth then stopped turning again ?, but had throttle but no steering. Sometimes it has neither, powering off and on of car and transmitter sometimes fixes it for a few turns of the wheel then loses steering again..

Ideas? Bad transmitter, receiver, servo?

When you make a bunch of changes at the same time it's hard to pinpoint the problem. It might be an idea to put the old radio back in an see what happens.

Sounds like a receiver issue? Also check to make sure the servo isn't getting physically stuck on the chassis. When I installed a new servo saver a screw in the link was getting stuck on the chassis, so I had to turn it upside down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back