Guess i should have left the fishing line wrapped on these Badlands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t forget that we also have moose for home protection and train our beavers to fetch us our beers from the fridge ?
We use dogs and guns for home protection and our wives do that down here too,
we just usually don’t call them that to their faces though

We use dogs and guns for home protection and our wives do that down here too,
we just usually don’t call them that to their faces though

Don’t have a dog to call my own, but have firearms and a loving woman. The only beaver that I do have is attached to her.

.oO(sh!t... can I write that here? Let’s see if I’ll get away with it...).

@Notorious J are you breaking the line running it or did you just remove it yourself? I can’t make it to LVC without busting at least one line on a tire so I gave up one the idea and just let them balloon

@Notorious J are you breaking the line running it or did you just remove it yourself? I can’t make it to LVC without busting at least one line on a tire so I gave up one the idea and just let them balloon
Hey @Mr.Duke. I did take them off before putting the tires on the Typhon. I had it sewn through the lugs, but it had broken in a couple of places and I just pulled it all out. Gonna find the size of the O rings that have been suggested here in the forum. The amount of "pizza cutter" is way to much to run like this all the time. They were clipping the body on some of the turns.

Received these 90mm inside diameter O rings today. Hoping that the combination of these and a few wraps of the fishing line, will help alleviate some of the ballooning on the MX 2.8's

Attachments

• 20200121_112634.jpg
    20200121_112634.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 22
Received these 90mm inside diameter O rings today. Hoping that the combination of these and a few wraps of the fishing line, will help alleviate some of the ballooning on the MX 2.8's
Those orings will fly off without some CA ??

Received these 90mm inside diameter O rings today.
Hoping that the combination of these and a few wraps of the fishing line, will help alleviate some of the ballooning on the MX 2.8's
Probably not ? I'm running o-rings and it still balloons like crazy....????

Probably not ? I'm running o-rings and it still balloons like crazy....????
I'm only running them on the T3, and after trying them outside yesterday, they seemed to do okay. As @jondilly1974 suggested, I did put a drop of glue at each lug. Maybe that was the key to why it worked.

I'm only running them on the T3, and after trying them outside yesterday, they seemed to do okay. As @jondilly1974 suggested, I did put a drop of glue at each lug. Maybe that was the key to why it worked.
What’s T3?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back