Felony Guess what came in my LHS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TyphonDon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Typhon 6s
Been waiting, been waiting and the wait was worth it!! Went straight to my bashing spot, unboxed it and stock pinion I got 61mph!! Not bad, then I did a little bashing, and the tires???‍♂️, sorry bout my girl feet lmao!!
image.jpg

No, before I left the hobby shop a worker just open the receiver box and bound it to my DX5C, it’s a smart hook up so the receiver has the telemetry.

Whoa whoa WHOA. What is that car? Just returning help me out. Looks pretty cool! Is it a stubby infraction?

You can say tht, same chastity, wheel base, but it’s called Arrma Felony, LHS just got thm in the look is so sweet, Arrma is killing the game, I have the Typhon 6s and Limitless both Mamba X 8s with T.P motors 100+ but this “Felony” keeping stock???

You can say tht, same chastity, wheel base, but it’s called Arrma Felony, LHS just got thm in the look is so sweet, Arrma is killing the game, I have the Typhon 6s and Limitless both Mamba X 8s with T.P motors 100+ but this “Felony” keeping stock???
Famous last words. “Keeping it stock” ?? 2 weeks later.. :) best of luck brother ??

I no, I no, crazy thing is I have a Killmode 2900kv motor and cappack and a XXL right here right now??, I’m not changing anything, except the front and back if someone come up with aluminum stuff, because the front and back plastic wht ever these are called have to go!! Light weight cheap and thin.

This is funny , when I saw the new Felony , in that orange , I was like what ???? If I were to get a Felony it would be in that Orange !!!! My signature color for the short course I race I made was Candy orange , which ended up looking like a bronze / copper ( more copper look ) !!! The three colors involved are Candy orange translucent base / light metallic silver / finished up with black or white depending on how dark you want it .
<<<< avatar

Let’s get it, I really been thinking how were going to run GRP’s in the Felony, with the gears in the differential being different..

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back