Fireteam Haastnooit’s Fireteam 6S BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 3S and 6S carry-handles work really great for the cars we have. The only car that is still a challenge to haul around is the Fireteam. It is a big and heavy car and without the cage there are not many points on the car that you can grab comfortably. Therefore I really wanted to print myself a carry-handle that would work with the FT.

So I sat down and started out adapting the 3S carry-handle hooks to work with the angles of the rear bumper. I learned some new CAD skills and designed some angled hooks that perfectly fitted the angled tubes of the rear bumper when the car was hooked and hanging straight down. The rotation of the hook when lifting the car from horizontal standing position to actually carrying it vertically caused problems however. Due to the rotation the actual required angle of the hook changes. Connection to the bumper is not stable in transition, another approach was needed.

It took me a while to come up with an alternative due to the shape of the FT bumper. I finally succeeded and designed a hook with the same clip on characteristics as the 6S carry-handle. I made some prototypes and tweaked the design for optimized use in the progress.

Arrma FT Carry-handle

8BA1C7D5-EF99-4317-AE38-14B03EC10491.jpeg

E80A2A2A-1033-44B8-8561-3440004DD35C.jpeg

AFB370FA-D82A-4B40-827A-40FB12905ACF.jpeg

A24639E2-9D61-4506-9A22-D328D514FF56.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back