Typhon Had a bad day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrianRC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Typhon 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
So todays bash didn't go to plan ?

20200203_144007.jpg
20200203_143953.jpg
20200203_144756.jpg
20200203_144350.jpg

What brand rear brace is that?
If he hit hard enough to pull all of the screws out of the bulkhead I don't know if any of the rear chassis braces would have survived. I actually saw a guy do this exact thing to his Outcast and he bent his Hot Racing rear brace, he sent it straight up in the air like 30 feet then landed right on the tail of the truck he even had video. Then he proceeded to complain on Facebook that it broke.

If he hit hard enough to pull all of the screws out of the bulkhead I don't know if any of the rear chassis braces would have survived. I actually saw a guy do this exact thing to his Outcast and he bent his Hot Racing rear brace, he sent it straight up in the air like 30 feet then landed right on the tail of the truck he even had video. Then he proceeded to complain on Facebook that it broke.
Anything can brake nothing bullet proof it was a quite a bad landing on my part

True, not knocking it for bending, I just like to see what types of aluminum can take at their limit after the fact. I’ve done plenty of testing on aluminum parts over the years and it appears that in this case it was 6082 T6

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back