Kraton Had fun with 4 ARRMAS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Outcast 6s
Finally had all 4 of my family’s trucks running ( I work on them all and only drive The BRCC) so we all went to the backyard and had some fun on a dit jump I made a while back?

The Kraton broke first blowing a center diff

Then the BRCC bending a aluminum shock and stripping a ring gear on a diff in the same jump

Then the Nero went out by the hot racing driveshafts popping out

The Outcast somehow survived the battery pack it had and the remaining amount from the other trucks batteries... so for a pretty long time?

Had a lot of fun and now back to the shop to do it all over again? I love this hobby.
7B1CBA10-D0C7-46A8-80A7-E4EBAB006094.jpeg

Finally had all 4 of my family’s trucks running ( I work on them all and only drive The BRCC) so we all went to the backyard and had some fun on a dit jump I made a while back?

The Kraton broke first blowing a center diff

Then the BRCC bending a aluminum shock and stripping a ring gear on a diff in the same jump

Then the Nero went out by the hot racing driveshafts popping out

The Outcast somehow survived the battery pack it had and the remaining amount from the other trucks batteries... so for a pretty long time?

Had a lot of fun and now back to the shop to do it all over again? I love this hobby.View attachment 56899
Why do you only get to drive the BRCC ???
Kids won’t share? ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back