Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
I want to know how many people on here that own a Fireteam have removed the handbrake ??

Did you try the truck first with a handbrake or just remove it even before driving for the first time.

Why did you remove it ??

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
I want to know how many people on here that own a Fireteam have removed the handbrake ??

Did you try the truck first with a handbrake or just remove it even before driving for the first time.

Why did you remove it ??
I removed it because there was no way to have the upgrades without removing it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

F-team88

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
I used it about 8 times, it was fun to use. i left it off on my rebuild to try it without it and see if i miss it or not. It was fun to haul ass do a uturn and just floor it and send a big roost while still moving backwards... felt like ken block (RIP)

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR
I left it on one of em and removed it on the other. I like it and wish I could have kept it on both, but motor wouldn't fit otherwise.

Camaroboy383

Invention is the mother of necessity!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Outcast 4s
  5. Typhon 3s
I don't own anything with a handbrake, but, food for thought... You may want to consider what center diff fluid your using in the end...

What I'm trying to say is if you have 1 million in the center diff then it's no longer a hand brake, it's just brakes...

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks

Why did you remove it ??

Took it off as soon as I got it and never used it. I always bump my ESC braking up and power slide as well for a quick stop.

chilly81

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Typhon 3s
I left mine on and I use it once in a while. I know you can do 95% of what you can with throttle, but you can’t quite do the full power on, straight line 180 and instantly be full on power the other direction quite the same way. I could live without it though, and it certainly didn’t affect my purchase decision.

@Camaroboy383 has a great point though, it is completely pointless if you have a thick center diff.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR
I left mine on and I use it once in a while. I know you can do 95% of what you can with throttle, but you can’t quite do the full power on, straight line 180 and instantly be full on power the other direction quite the same way. I could live without it though, and it certainly didn’t affect my purchase decision.

@Camaroboy383 has a great point though, it is completely pointless if you have a thick center diff.
This is why I love it. I would love to see people who say they can do the samething without using the handbrake actually prove it 🤣