Fireteam Handbrake question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
I want to know how many people on here that own a Fireteam have removed the handbrake ??

Did you try the truck first with a handbrake or just remove it even before driving for the first time.

Why did you remove it ??

I want to know how many people on here that own a Fireteam have removed the handbrake ??

Did you try the truck first with a handbrake or just remove it even before driving for the first time.

Why did you remove it ??
I removed it because there was no way to have the upgrades without removing it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I left it on one of em and removed it on the other. I like it and wish I could have kept it on both, but motor wouldn't fit otherwise.

I don't own anything with a handbrake, but, food for thought... You may want to consider what center diff fluid your using in the end...

What I'm trying to say is if you have 1 million in the center diff then it's no longer a hand brake, it's just brakes...

Why did you remove it ??

Took it off as soon as I got it and never used it. I always bump my ESC braking up and power slide as well for a quick stop.

I left mine on and I use it once in a while. I know you can do 95% of what you can with throttle, but you can’t quite do the full power on, straight line 180 and instantly be full on power the other direction quite the same way. I could live without it though, and it certainly didn’t affect my purchase decision.

@Camaroboy383 has a great point though, it is completely pointless if you have a thick center diff.

I left mine on and I use it once in a while. I know you can do 95% of what you can with throttle, but you can’t quite do the full power on, straight line 180 and instantly be full on power the other direction quite the same way. I could live without it though, and it certainly didn’t affect my purchase decision.

@Camaroboy383 has a great point though, it is completely pointless if you have a thick center diff.
This is why I love it. I would love to see people who say they can do the samething without using the handbrake actually prove it 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back