Kraton Hands Down - Best Tires For The Kraton

Hands Down - What's The Best Tires For The Kraton?

• Trencher

• Trencher X

• Badlands

• Badlands MX

• Shockwaves

• Mashers

• Backflips

• Something Else?

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BackFlip LP's from the 4x4 line.(y) for the Kraton. The stocker Copperhead 2's stank.
Not the same as the 6s BF's.
Only the tread is the same.
I like DTX X-Con Truggy pins also.

BackFlip LP's from the 4x4 line.(y) for the Kraton. The stocker Copperhead 2's stank.
Not the same as the 6s BF's.
Only the tread is the same.
I like DTX X-Con Truggy pins also.
If I may, it seems the vote here is pretty clear on the Backflips. However, which ones, the 6s or 4s?? What’s the difference between the 6s and 4s backflip tires?? Just size?

i got a couple different sets, belted terrain crushers, did the belted proline badlands mx 3.8 but plastic hubs suck so i also got the alum hubs,now theyre just too heavy and overpriced. but i went with the 4s backflips vs the 6s and they are by far the best ive tested, light and hook well. i would imagine its a small differnece in size and weight for the backflips 4s vs 6s.

If I may, it seems the vote here is pretty clear on the Backflips. However, which ones, the 6s or 4s?? What’s the difference between the 6s and 4s backflip tires?? Just size?
Construction inside appears slightly different. I had blow outs with both BF's. The profile is lower with the LP's. The Foams are different. The wheels are supposedly identical. Tire Tread is also identical. Many who want that big air stay with the 6s BF's. They say it offers better rotational control, , having more mass, etc. I am partial to the LP's myself. I feel they are a tad bit more durable for me. Construction is better. And I prefer low profile because I feel they handle terrain better, in the technical stuff. Mostly how I drive. .

i got a couple different sets, belted terrain crushers, did the belted proline badlands mx 3.8 but plastic hubs suck so i also got the alum hubs,now theyre just too heavy and overpriced. but i went with the 4s backflips vs the 6s and they are by far the best ive tested, light and hook well. i would imagine its a small differnece in size and weight for the backflips 4s vs 6s.
Don't underestimate the different diameters of both the 6S and LP BF's. They both have the same moto tread Bite to them. But the lower profile of the LP's rule IMHO. Handles different. LP's balloon less also. I always vent at the tread in 2 places and tape off inner wheels holes. All my wheels here. Then balance them. LP's and 6s BF's are different animals IMHO. Whatever floats your boat. Many just want that "BIG Monster truck looking" wheel. ( 6s BF's) because it looks cool. Looks are not always functional IMHO. These 2 tires are both very good however as 6s bashers go. You need to have used/own both to make you own assessment.

Back