Happening right now!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Johnny b Make sure you wish the GF a Happy B-day from the Arrma gang. 🎂 Now that she's joining the tribe will you be having a joint account here? :unsure:
Probably joint. Nothing to hide. She already knows I posted up pics of her 160.00 curling iron. She's a great sport!
Happy for you bro! it's awesome to have your girl interested in the hobby. Hopefully she stays somewhat interested and doesn't drop it in a week or two!
[/QUOTE]
Either way the car stays.lol.J/K

Probably joint. Nothing to hide. She already knows I posted up pics of her 160.00 curling iron. She's a great sport!
Happy for you bro! it's awesome to have your girl interested in the hobby. Hopefully she stays somewhat interested and doesn't drop it in a week or two!
You may reconsider this position after I slide into your DMs...

@Johnny b never read the whole thread but Tower has the Kraton and OC 4s trucks on-sale for $399.
It's there scratch and dent sale to members.
Just wanted to put this out there. 🤙

@Johnny b never read the whole thread but Tower has the Kraton and OC 4s trucks on-sale for $399.
It's there scratch and dent sale to members.
Just wanted to put this out there. 🤙
Thanks so much for that info but she already ordered typhon 3's and it definitely scratched and dented my wallet.....I mean..her 600.00 purse.
My.... um I mean her Typhon arrives today on my birt....sorry..I meant her birthday. Ill get some pics up latter...can't wait to smell it!

Pics as promised. This is the absolute love of my life!! The woman holding the gorgeous pic of the Typhon is pretty cool also! She was checking the tracking all day yesterday on her BD. Unfortunately it arrived late and she gets up for work at 4:30 so won't open until tonight. Having said that, I have to sit patiently with these boxes all day drooling. That's like asking MT to enter the ring and have a tea party with his opponent....Theriouthly!!! She gives her best to you all. Knows your a good group and keeps me sane!

IMG_20230205_161305630_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230207_100000024_HDR.jpg

Pics as promised. This is the absolute love of my life!! The woman holding the gorgeous pic of the Typhon is pretty cool also! She was checking the tracking all day yesterday on her BD. Unfortunately it arrived late and she gets up for work at 4:30 so won't open until tonight. Having said that, I have to sit patiently with these boxes all day drooling. That's like asking MT to enter the ring and have a tea party with his opponent....Theriouthly!!! She gives her best to you all. Knows your a good group and keeps me sane!

View attachment 276370

View attachment 276371
Awesome!! And finally get to "meet" yo girl!! (y) 😁 ✌️ Congrats to her! Welcome her to the club!! 🥳

Paula opened her new Typhon tonight!! So excited!! The blurred pic was her jumping up and down... Lol. She absolutely loves it! I'll be in my glory tomorrow doing all the pre run stuff! Going to be a fun weekend!!

View attachment 276769

View attachment 276770

View attachment 276771

View attachment 276772

View attachment 276773

View attachment 276774
So awesome brother!!!! I'm really excited for the both of ya!😍 But the question is, who's gonna take the pics/vids now?😆

Thanks Josh! Paula and I just read your post and cracked up! :ROFLMAO:You bring up a very good point.lol. Might have to get one of those phone holders on tx. I just hope she drives better than me...she's very competitive. Looking at orange cones to set up a course.

Thanks Josh! Paula and I just read your post and cracked up! :ROFLMAO:You bring up a very good point.lol. Might have to get one of those phone holders on tx. I just hope she drives better than me...she's very competitive. Looking at orange cones to set up a course.

Someone's going to have to bite the bullet and wear a goofy headcam now!!

Here's the lastest in sexy head gear from Europe's rave scene..

1675909216772.png

Ultra Hi-Def with 8K HDR in stereovision & MT (motion tracking) using A.i. gen3.5
And balanced for her pleasure..
Plus it's wireless!

(aka AlienHead)

Last edited:
I just peed a little...and NOT in my old hobby room! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Omg I'm dying!
Someone's going to have to bite the bullet and wear a goofy headcam now!!

Here's the lastest in sexy head gear from Europe's rave scene..

View attachment 276776

Ultra Hi-Def with 8K HDR in stereovision & MT (motion tracking) using A.i. gen3.5
And balanced for her pleasure..
Plus it's wireless!
Seriously...is that real? I'm serious.

This is for when she's feeling a bit more adventurous and looking for more action..

1675910376221.png

It has the updated Remote Auto-Zoom module/attachment.

Maybe use one of these, idk.
View attachment 276828
Too expensive!

Here's where it's at >>
For the DIY guys...

Single lens..
1675910821329.png

Has fisheye compensator attachment ,but requires HDMI cable to NAS.

Multi-Lenz w/specKtrum 180 VR
1675911110975.png

Capture All the action at once.
This is the Future of TicToking!!
(ie: The remote control device is in his mouth.)

(aka Extreme Dorkgasium™)

Last edited:
Too expensive!

Here's where it's at >>
For the DIY guys...

Single lens..
View attachment 276825

Multi-Lenz w/specKtrum 180 VR
View attachment 276827
Capture All the action at once.
This is the Future of TicToking!!

(aka Extreme Dorkgasium™)
Just ordered this one for Paula. I also added on the shoulder to head braces for support so her head doesn't crack off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back