Happy 4th of July from a German Ex-Pat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree.
I can deal with a standard mag. But I want my Hollow point Federals. I still have my LEO mags, but I cannot be found with them when carrying..
I want my HP rounds to count. More important to me.

Hollow points and high capacity LEO mags are illegal here in NYS. Found with them is a Felony charge. Stupid Crap if you ask me.
Even I as a retired LEO, am not allowed to have them or even the LEO mags.:mad:
Yes, I'm certain that all of the criminals heed those laws religiously. That's just a case waiting to be challenged in front of the SCOTUS. They've been unusually clear on their stance when it comes to 2A rights. All of these bastards need to learn and understand that shall not means SHALL NOT.

Happy 4th!! 🇺🇸

Happy Independence day!

Sexy American GIF

All ready for the (in a loud announcers voice): "EPIC, 4TH OF JULY, WATERGUN AND BALLOON FIGHT"

Dad's all ready. Just gotta get the kids off the electronics!! :rolleyes::D
20220704_163614.jpg

All ready for the (in a loud announcers voice): "EPIC, 4TH OF JULY, WATERGUN AND BALLOON FIGHT"

Dad's all ready. Just gotta get the kids off the electronics!! :rolleyes::D
View attachment 227753

SO Easy..!
What I do is disconnect the fiber cable from the router (so, even if the kids are smart enough to look/check to see if the router is still powered on by looking for those LEDs next to Power and Connection), they wouldn't think to check to see if the fiber was still "properly" pushed in.

Then all you have to tell them "Oh well..., must be some kind of internet outage, so sorry. Hackers must be at it again... Guess you have to give the pad a rest."

SO Easy..!
What I do is disconnect the fiber cable from the router (so, even if the kids are smart enough to look/check to see if the router is still powered on by looking for those LEDs next to Power and Connection), they wouldn't think to check to see if the fiber was still "properly" pushed in.

Then all you have to tell them "Oh well..., must be some kind of internet outage, so sorry. Hackers must be at it again... Guess you have to give the pad a rest."
I do the same thing. I control the router with my phone so I just shut everything down. I always get a kick when I shut it all off and I hear, “Heeeyyyyyyyy”. Lol. They only get 1.5 hours of electronics a day also, so they have to choose wisely. We don’t count school lessons though. We homeschool so they use the iPad for certain things when it comes to that.

True...but...if you play your cards right, only once :LOL:

For me with Two little girls... That ain't going to happen.
They are getting More expensive just being..
You know what I mean!

For me with Two little girls... That ain't going to happen.
They are getting More expensive just being..
You know what I mean!
I do :LOL: While I do not speak from supply side experience, I do understand the consumer side rather well, lol.

Had a blast watching fireworks last night at a small town in PA. Lines were too long for food so the kids had cotton candy for dinner! 😂

My daughter is so crafty....didn't have a good USA shirt to wear so she made her own! 👍:cool:

Hope everyone had a great 4th!!! ✌️

20220704_211102.jpg

20220704_211619.jpg

20220704_204428.jpg

20220704_204431.jpg

That Minecraft sword is Awesome!
My daughters would flip seeing it.
Yea, didn't think it was $15 awesome, but hey, Daddy's little girl! 🤣 :love:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back