Happy 5th Anniversary Arrma Forum!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This place is incredibly welcoming and constructive. And I am still baffled that I can ask a question and get a boatload of helpful, detailed answers in less than an hour.
I am eyeballing an RC from a different brand at the moment and the prospect of not being able to discuss and troubleshoot it on here is what keeps me from pulling the trigger.
I think @WoodiE runs the Tekno forum as well. Browsed around a bit and I felt right at home. I didn't join as I haven't bought an ET48 yet, (yet!). I'm holding out for V2
Happy Anniversary Arrma Forum!!
Your the BEST, WoodiE!!
I second that!!

Thanks @WoodiE and AF. A very welcoming and helpful forum with some awesome members. Congratulations on the 5 year anniversary. ?

Thanks @WoodiE. You have built a great place here for the arrma family and rc’s in general for that matter. I wouldn’t be where I’m at in rc right now if it wasn’t for this place. I’ve met two great guys in @Mr.Duke and @bicketybam and have had the honor to bash with them because of this forum. Hopefully will get to meet more of you in the future. Keep up the good work fellas?????

Thank you @WoodiE Congrats!!

I don't do social media but I do Arrma Forum and Toy Story. My workspace today vs before this forum is unreal. There is nothing I can't or won't attempt to do on all of my rigs due to the amazing and most Arrma knowledgeable characters on the web.

Thank you to the creators of all the threads I have taken advantage of to keep on bashing over the past few years. Let's go a few more.

I love this forum!! In the past 6 months I have learned so so much from all the wonderful guys here. This community is AMAZING and I'm extremely grateful for it. Thanx woodie for making this place a reality ??

Congrats Arrma Forum ... Happy 5th Birthday... Thanks WoodiE and the Mods for the vine. Great helpful people, What a great place to be!! Peace!

What is the brand? Maybe we need another forum. :D You always have www.RCTalk.com/forum to use!
Traxxas :/

I think @WoodiE runs the Tekno forum as well. Browsed around a bit and I felt right at home. I didn't join as I haven't bought an ET48 yet, (yet!). I'm holding out for V2
This is good advice, I'm actually already on it! :D
I joined before having a Tekno and thanks to the fine folk over there I became the owner of an MT410. Hope to see you there soon!

Congratulations Arrma Forum and thanks to @WoodiE for creating this forum. I'm quite new here but based on how members are so helpful to each one reflects how admin/s manages this page. Can't wait for my Granite Mega to arrive. Cheers!

Happy anniversary @WoodiE and thanks for creating a place that many of us call our Arrma home where we come to hang with our forum family. Centanni! (Italian greeting wishing you to 100 years)

Hi i'm new to arrama I have 1/10 hpi blize and I'm looking forward to get in to a 1/7 a drama mojave hope it is not to late to get in on 5th anniversary giveaway thanks ?

Bought a Typhon 3S a couple of weeks ago from my LHS.. absolutely in love. Can't wait to expand the collection even further and communicate with the members here!

5 years ago today, the Arrma forum was born thanks to @WoodiE our King of good admin.

View attachment 80175
View attachment 80174

Growing from just a hand full of members and a single post, to 16,615 members strong and over 300,000 posts.

Join me in wishing this place we’ve all grown to love, a Happy 5 Year Anniversary today.
May there be many more to follow!
Happy anniversary arrma you have so awesome R/C thanks for the best R/C cars / trucks

Congrats on 5 years! What a great community - special thanks of course to @WoodiE @Mr.Duke @slick2500 for making the experience what it is today. I probably would not have gotten back into the hobby (after a long, long time out) without seeing that I could come here for advice, help and direction on all things RC/Arrma -thanks to everyone for everything! You are the Best - With respect and pride today and always!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back