Happy 5th Anniversary Arrma Forum!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Duke

Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
5 years ago today, the Arrma forum was born thanks to @WoodiE our King of good admin.

F01F6912-87A6-41AC-8B93-A1EF61369149.jpeg

1E98B428-E67B-4C63-83AF-6AF4F6D2D107.jpeg

Growing from just a hand full of members and a single post, to 16,615 members strong and over 300,000 posts.

Join me in wishing this place we’ve all grown to love, a Happy 5 Year Anniversary today.
May there be many more to follow!

What a result it was. WoodiE is the best king of admin ever ❤️ and this place is just brilliant. So many helpful people here the top dog's know what's what and don't mind sharing. Arrma family strong and well loved ❤️

I have to say, being a new member I was unsure of what I was getting myself into, if I needed help with something or advice that it would be taken seriously and be solved with a solution. I was amazed by how welcoming the forum was and the assistance is there when you need it and the people on here are amazing! I can see myself on here for many years and my knowledge of RC ever growing.

Thanks @WoodiE for creating such a fantastic hub ????

thanks to @WoodiE our King Kind of good admin.
I fixed it for you. :D

I'm no king. ;)

These last 5 years have been nothing short of awesome. To see this place grow has been astounding and to have two awesome guys on the ArrmaForum staff team (@Mr.Duke and @slick2500) now by my side to help out is just awesome.

Love the Arrma brand and all of their models but most importantly I love this community. I've had the pleasure to talk with so many of you and yet so many more I look forward to talking with.

To help celebrate this epic 5 year anniversary the ArrmaForum team has a very special giveaway.

Winners choice of ANY Arrma RC.

Check out the giveaway thread here - https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrmaforum-5-year-anniversary-giveaway.22482/

This place is incredibly welcoming and constructive. And I am still baffled that I can ask a question and get a boatload of helpful, detailed answers in less than an hour.
I am eyeballing an RC from a different brand at the moment and the prospect of not being able to discuss and troubleshoot it on here is what keeps me from pulling the trigger.

Woot!

Thanks to Woodie too for making this such a great place to hang out!

This place is incredibly welcoming and constructive. And I am still baffled that I can ask a question and get a boatload of helpful, detailed answers in less than an hour.
I am eyeballing an RC from a different brand at the moment and the prospect of not being able to discuss and troubleshoot it on here is what keeps me from pulling the trigger.

Make a thread here anyways... LOL We love to chat about all kinds of RC's.

Woot!

Thanks to Woodie too for making this such a great place to hang out!

Make a thread here anyways... LOL We love to chat about all kinds of RC's.
Yup, most of us own other brands, we currently have 4 active threads in the general chaos section 1 for the Losi Tenacity DB Pro, 1 for the Redcat Kaiju, 1 for the Team Associated MT10 and 1 for the Traxxas Maxx.

What is the brand? Maybe we need another forum. :D You always have www.RCTalk.com/forum to use!

Right on, congratulations all of you who have started and maintained this forum for all 5 years. Of course me and many others have had obstacles but even with them, this is one of the best forums in radio control ever created. Well done.

BIG SHOUT OUT @WoodiE HAPPY BIRTHDAY ArrmaForum..????

This place is so great, so helpful and has cost me a small fortune for the time I've been on here..????

Here's to another 5 years and more..????

Second BIG SHOUT OUT @Mr.Duke @slick2500 for helping out and making the experience even better..!!
( your still number one in my eyes though @WoodiE ?)

I fixed it for you. :D

I'm no king. ;)

These last 5 years have been nothing short of awesome. To see this place grow has been astounding and to have two awesome guys on the ArrmaForum staff team (@Mr.Duke and @slick2500) now by my side to help out is just awesome.

Love the Arrma brand and all of their models but most importantly I love this community. I've had the pleasure to talk with so many of you and yet so many more I look forward to talking with.

To help celebrate this epic 5 year anniversary the ArrmaForum team has a very special giveaway.

Winners choice of ANY Arrma RC.

Check out the giveaway thread here - https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrmaforum-5-year-anniversary-giveaway.22482/
Thanks @WoodiE sorry for stressing you out a bunch of times.

Happy Birthday Farrma!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back