Happy Birthday to the current king of crashes!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@joshludden Have a smoken birthday!!!!!
It's now safe to take those birthday presents out that you've been hiding. 🤣🤣
birthday 1).gif

Last edited:
Wait, does it even count as a birthday if he was created in a lab? 🤔 Hmmmm,lets check with the judges......the judges say they will allow it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY @joshludden
Health Medicine GIF by University of California

I read a news article recently that stated in the near future, They will offer a service for women to have babies born without having to 'carry' them, by removing their uterus and implanting a bio-engineered fertilized egg(s) in it and having it grow to full term in a laboratory 'birthing pod'.
I'm not making that up..
(ala the Matrix)

I need to find that article..

HERE it is , Baby Farming : EctoLife >>>

https://newatlas.com/medical/ectolife-artifical-womb-facility/

Plant your freshly grown baby (of your choosing) Today! 30,000 at a time
(That's Not funny.)

Last edited:
I read a news article recently that stated in the near future, They will offer a service for women to have babies born without having to 'carry' them, by removing their uterus and implanting a bio-engineered fertilized egg(s) in it and having it grow to full term in a laboratory 'birthing pod'.
I'm not making that up..
(ala the Matrix)

I need to find that article..

HERE it is , Baby Farming : EctoLife >>>

https://newatlas.com/medical/ectolife-artifical-womb-facility/

Plant your freshly grown baby (of your choosing) Today! 30,000 at a time
(That's Not funny.)
Just watched entire video... speechless!:eek:

Just watched entire video... speechless!:eek:

If we're not paying Close attention.. This is how Skynet & the Matrix enslave our future offsprings...
It/Them don't even need to go to War with humans... we'll just be born into slavery.

Hello all of my arrma peeps!! 1st of all, MAD props go out to each & every one of you who reached out to send me your well wishes!!🥰😍🥰🥲 @ least I HOPE some of you weren't just being sarcastic & paying me lip service!!😉😅
I was hoping last night that I'd get weathered out of work today, but sadly it just wasn’t bad enough to warrant 😕👎But on a good note, I knew ahead of time that the jobsite we were going to was subpar for bashing so I was able to rip around on the fresh snow in our shop parking lot before work!!😁😃 Blasted thru the 2 packs I had & once again, didn't break ANYTHING!!!!🤣 Even hitting a puddle @ about 40mph & having the Black Sheep flip onto the lid & slide wing 1st like a snow shovel for about 10' in the gravel 😆😅🤣 Anyway, I'm home now having a birthday Budweiser (or 12😂) charging up my packs for round 2!!!!
Thanks again for your kind words & allowing me to be a part of this incredible world of rc's with y'all!!!!!!🥰😍🤩😍🥰😃👍👍🤘🤘🍻

20230125_095021.jpg

Hello all of my arrma peeps!! 1st of all, MAD props go out to each & every one of you who reached out to send me your well wishes!!🥰😍🥰🥲 @ least I HOPE some of you weren't just being sarcastic & paying me lip service!!😉😅
I was hoping last night that I'd get weathered out of work today, but sadly it just wasn’t bad enough to warrant 😕👎But on a good note, I knew ahead of time that the jobsite we were going to was subpar for bashing so I was able to rip around on the fresh snow in our shop parking lot before work!!😁😃 Blasted thru the 2 packs I had & once again, didn't break ANYTHING!!!!🤣 Even hitting a puddle @ about 40mph & having the Black Sheep flip onto the lid & slide wing 1st like a snow shovel for about 10' in the gravel 😆😅🤣 Anyway, I'm home now having a birthday Budweiser (or 12😂) charging up my packs for round 2!!!!
Thanks again for your kind words & allowing me to be a part of this incredible world of rc's with y'all!!!!!!🥰😍🤩😍🥰😃👍👍🤘🤘🍻

View attachment 273016
Awesome man!! Glad you are having a great bday!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back