HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I usually just send a PM to the birthday person of the day, but when there's more than 1, I like to post a thread so all can wish Happy Birthday!

I have same criteria as the Forum. You ain't gettin Bday wishes if you are not active on the Forum, i.e.-post often and/or was on recently and have a good amount of messages, which shows your involved. So sorry if you are just a lookey-loo and don't get bday wishes!! :p 😂

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:
@ABabyEater - 28 (stop eating babies!! 🤣)
@Devin - 44 (Good #-John Riggins! 👍)
@AddictedtoRCs - 38 (We have threads for your addiction. "Hi, I'm Brian and I too am addicted to RCs!!" "WELCOME BRIAN!") 🤪😜

Here's to you guys on your special day!! Hope you have an awesome day and are able to get some rig time in today!!!

🍻🎂🥂🍷🥃☕🥳🥳🥳

Just now saw this, thanks everyone.....but my name isn't Brian...it's Rich....

Just now saw this, thanks everyone.....but my name isn't Brian...it's Rich....
Lol...no, that was just me being silly. I'm Brian!! :ROFLMAO: Hope you had a great bday!!

Lol...no, that was just me being silly. I'm Brian!! :ROFLMAO: Hope you had a great bday!!
ahhh gotcha...some times jokes just go over my head....probably smoke too much weed....but theres no such thing as smoking too much LoL

ahhh gotcha...some times jokes just go over my head....probably smoke too much weed....but theres no such thing as smoking too much LoL
O I 2nd that!!! Never too much!! 🤤 :p 😁 ✌️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back