Kraton Happy days are here again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Hello everyone , well after a disastrous first go with my new 4s outcast, she’s rebuilt with a long wheel base chassis to become a kraton . Using RPM front arms , 3s and 4s battery’s , the fast trax pin tyre combo and the backflip LP tyres, she’s gone back together perfectly . All battery’s used up , 0 degrees outside, loadsa jumps tried ( was not going to , but my ramp was there ) lots of cart wheels and poor landings , and NO breakages . Lots of spares on the way , just in case . Kraton body arrives tomorrow . very very happy indeed . Typhon body added just for good old fun . Love it

F4D92B44-2EA1-461C-96EC-86775E0269DA.jpeg

86DD36AF-28A5-4B30-B9C5-7B6D41C44F40.jpeg

483C6490-1F11-4EBD-99ED-E71620299FB0.jpeg

Celsius and uk , another 3s and 4s ran thru and on my nice frosty crisp lawn too , it’s great and not broken , look forward to getting the kraton body , although I think the wide typhon looks a beast too. Lovely jubbly

the kraton body is here , and whether its on the 4s or 3s chassis , she looks fantastic . more jumps , more crashes and mountain more fun too . perfect . but why is the KRATON STICKER upsidedown ?????? its how it came out of the packet
IMG_5912.jpeg

IMG_5921.jpeg

the kraton body is here , and whether its on the 4s or 3s chassis , she looks fantastic . more jumps , more crashes and mountain more fun too . perfect . but why is the KRATON STICKER upsidedown ?????? its how it came out of the packet
View attachment 56317
View attachment 56318
No Ha Ha, Whoever installed them is dyslexic! ?

View attachment 56317
View attachment 56318
Save it, it's a one of a kind. Probably gonna be worth millions one day. Just ask any Hot Wheels collector.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back