Happy Father's Day 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotnitro

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Happy Father's Day to all with kids and to all in general. Hey, you never know. :LOL:

I'm sure I'll be adding a couple new bottles of cologne to my 40+ collection that I never even started. Why is it that Father's get screwed in comparison to moms on Mother's Day? My wife gets a new Porsche, new wardrobe ETC. I'm kidding but I'm sure you get my point.

Anywho, drink lots of alcohol if you drink, smoke lots of toke if you smoke!

Happy Father's Day to all with kids and to all in general. Hey, you never know. :LOL:

I'm sure I'll be adding a couple new bottles of cologne to my 40+ collection that I never even started. Why is it that Father's get screwed in comparison to moms on Mother's Day? My wife gets a new Porsche, new wardrobe ETC. I'm kidding but I'm sure you get my point.

Anywho, drink lots of alcohol if you drink, smoke lots of toke if you smoke!
I must be lucky. I got a set of backflip LPs, set of Hoons, airbrush equipment And a bunch of other hobby related odds and ends. Course I got my wife a Father’s Day present also. Without her I wouldn’t currently be a full-time stepfather 😊 It’s from James Avery, our favorite local (Texas) jewelry smith.

3FCDBD22-B8A7-43DB-8C25-2745AEEE2CF5.jpeg

I’m throwing a barbecue tomorrow and my dad, brother and his two sons as well as my son and my granddaughter will all be there. Got a brisket and pork shoulder to smoke as well as salmon and a ton of veggies to grill. So I will be up early in the morning to get started. My idea of heaven man. I never believed Father’s Day was a day to be lazy. It’s a day to be a father (as well as a son and grandfather) and enjoy. I just love Father’s Day.

Happy Father's day to all the great dads here on the forum. I'm blessed to have two healthy boys that keep me young at heart. Rc's help too, but that's more of an immaturity thing🤣

Awwww.....my family loves me! 😁
New shirts, New napping pillow, items to make a po-po car and my daughter (10) made me coupons :love:

Life is good ✌️ Happy Father's Day all!!!
20220619_133109.jpg

20220619_133012.jpg
20220619_133015.jpg

20220619_133206.jpg

She really is a great speller! Don't know what happened here. I think she made these while she was playing PS4! 😂

I’m throwing a barbecue tomorrow and my dad, brother and his two sons as well as my son and my granddaughter will all be there. Got a brisket and pork shoulder to smoke as well as salmon and a ton of veggies to grill. So I will be up early in the morning to get started. My idea of heaven man. I never believed Father’s Day was a day to be lazy. It’s a day to be a father (as well as a son and grandfather) and enjoy. I just love Father’s Day.
🤤 small brisket on the left has a couple more hours to go and the pork butt is already in the slow cooker preparing to be pulled.

0D1575D5-CBF6-4200-A693-5116A5BD50DF.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back