Happy Father's Day 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a little track time in today after my nap and before burgers. (y) 😁✌️

Also threw some Duratex Lockups on my 3s Slash with the buggy lid just for fun. Looks tight but sits too high, rolled over left and right! :LOL: Fun to drive though!

My lil bro came up yesterday. We abused the track/jump and I haven't repaired it yet, hence the poor jumping in the vid 😶‍🌫️
VideoCapture_20220619-192111.jpg

VideoCapture_20220619-192239.jpg

VideoCapture_20220619-192251.jpg
VideoCapture_20220619-192332.jpg

20220619_175414.jpg

Happy Father's day yall!!
How many you got? I got 3. 5,3 and 1 (and 1 on the way). Now I'll never have time for bashing.lol. Only need 1 hour on fathers day and birthday. I did that today. Had a blast! No breakages! It was Good day!

How many you got? I got 3. 5,3 and 1 (and 1 on the way).
Wow! Congrats.....I guess 🤣

Just 2...no more.....barely handle these 2 😂

Girl-10 / Boy-13

Got a little track time in today after my nap and before burgers. (y) 😁✌️

Also threw some Duratex Lockups on my 3s Slash with the buggy lid just for fun. Looks tight but sits too high, rolled over left and right! :LOL: Fun to drive though!

My lil bro came up yesterday. We abused the track/jump and I haven't repaired it yet, hence the poor jumping in the vid 😶‍🌫️
View attachment 224792
View attachment 224793
View attachment 224794View attachment 224795
View attachment 224796

Your track...
I would love to let loose my Senton & Granite on it. 😎

( I would have to leash up my Mojave & Kraton though... they would eat your track up after just one or two packs. )

Your track...
I would love to let loose my Senton & Granite on it. 😎

( I would have to leash up my Mojave & Kraton though... they would eat your track up after just one or two packs. )
Lol....yea, the Senton is perfect for the track. My 1st time running it on it was the other day. If my neighbors were watching me they def saw my "O" face!!! I was having so much fun!!

Mojave-no way lol-that would chew it up! :LOL:

My Noto6s is a little big for it to race on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back