Kraton Happy Father's Day!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Kaos911~

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave EXB
So this was delivered today!
20220612_113434_HDR.jpg
20220612_113854_HDR.jpg
20220612_114215_HDR.jpg

Took it out and not happy with the "go around the world" turning, but have found some info on the forum I'm going to try. The Kraton is a blast other than that, so much different than my other two.

I haven't much time the last several days to get out the Kraton or the other two, but my focus is on the Kraton at the moment.
Today, I took it out after changing the punch setting to 6. Well I should have checked my screws, motor was loose at plate, pinion came off, and the vibrations that came with knocked my fan screws loose. Replaced the stock 12t with a 15t I had in the parts bin. Cleaned all the screws, added loctite, and got them all back in. The saga continues. 😂
20220630_163307.jpg
20220630_163407.jpg

Popping my diff cherry today! Took front cover off and saw this oddly shaped shim. I did the rear with no issues, but I have not seen this on any pics or videos I have seen.
20220701_074656.jpg
20220701_081418.jpg

Popping my diff cherry today! Took front cover off and saw this oddly shaped shim. I did the rear with no issues, but I have not seen this on any pics or videos I have seen.
View attachment 226960View attachment 226961
Yeah, that's weird. Looks like it came like that or maybe something got in there and snagged it.....who knows. Quick fix so that's good. Feels good after your 1st time, huh? ;) 😂 I had to have a cigg after my 1st time changing diffs! It felt so good and satisfying! Wait, we are talking about rc car, right? 🤣🤣✌️

View attachment 226960View attachment 226961
Very nice rig. Not sure if the Kraton came with extra shims in the box but hopefully it did like my Talion. Just replace that and bash away.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back