Happy Halloween!! Let's see YOUR carved pumpkin pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my buddy's place. Jay did the top one, his daughter's is in the middle & mine's on the bottom

20181026_220338.jpg

Awesome job folks. Very cool!

My kids are grown and gone. When they were here, we had those carving sets. Print out some great designs and carve away. Digital cameras weren't very good back then. But, we got lots of comments on them. I always did a more intricate one than they did. Took several days and my thumbs would cramp up.

What I really miss is the roasted seeds. Love them. Anyone do that anymore? Figured if I'm going through all this work, might as well get something back.

My kids are grown and gone. When they were here, we had those carving sets. Print out some great designs and carve away. Digital cameras weren't very good back then. But, we got lots of comments on them. I always did a more intricate one than they did. Took several days and my thumbs would cramp up.

What I really miss is the roasted seeds. Love them. Anyone do that anymore? Figured if I'm going through all this work, might as well get something back.

We're roasting them tonight ;)

I soaked the seeds in salted water overnight & roasted them. Been snacking on them for a few days now 😃🥰

Kids finally finished theirs. Girl did the ghost and boy did a goat with it's tongue hanging out (from some game).
20221028_202101.jpg
20221028_202109.jpg
My AF one was in warm garage and started to fall apart. 🤷‍♂️🤣

HAPPY 2023 HALLOWEEN!! Let's so your Pumpkins! 🎃🎃🎃👻🤡👹🎃

We did some burgers and dogs on the grill while carvin' pumpkins the other night. No Arrma one this year. I did the ghosts, my son did some weird thing and my crafty daughter did the pumpkin throwin' up. Wifey never finished hers.

Of course it's been in the high 70s/low 80s this week and mine "melted". :rolleyes:

(Don't mind my son's stoopid facial expression. He always has to do something like that when I take a pic. Kids.....🤷‍♂️)

20231024_181840.jpg
20231025_103801.jpg
20231025_104128.jpg
20231025_104134.jpg
20231026_150526.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back