Happy Monday ☮️✌🏻😎

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
What’s up AF, HAPPY MONDAY🎉🥳👯‍♀️👯👯‍♂️

hope everyone had a good weekend and is ready for the week! Some good memes to get you going:
Monday Motivation GIF by GianniArone
Monday Dr GIF by Demic
Tired Cat GIF by Nebraska Humane Society
Baby Monday GIF

Just wanted to say thank you to all the mods @slick2500 @Mr.Duke and of course @WoodiE along with all the cool people on this forum for being you and sharing all the great knowledge and bashing stories with me, and everyone else that mingles here.

Have a great day and a great week with some positive thoughts and maybe some ☕🏃or 🍻🍺 🥴

Stop by, say hi. ✌🏻😎

Happy Monday y’all…

~RCP

Same to you @Rcproponent! I myself have been sick as a dog all weekend and praying it's not the covid. Couldn't have had a better Monday though as woke up feeling really bad took some meds fell asleep little longer woke feeling little better and opened the forum up to see I won the Vorteks!!! So definitely made the day a lot better! Now just to kick this nasty cold/sickness would be great.

See, I told ya @Rcproponent is a RAD DUDE! Happy Monday to you and the rest of the Family!! 🤙

Larry the Enticer - “Gonna be a good day”

Last edited:
Talk to me after lunch, I might feel less inclined to be Hangry then! :ROFLMAO:

hungry cookie monster GIF
Haha!
Same to you @Rcproponent! I myself have been sick as a dog all weekend and praying it's not the covid. Couldn't have had a better Monday though as woke up feeling really bad took some meds fell asleep little longer woke feeling little better and opened the forum up to see I won the Vorteks!!! So definitely made the day a lot better! Now just to kick this nasty cold/sickness would be great.
Oh dang! I know you don’t care for the vorteks… I’ll just go ahead and take that off your hands 😂🤣, congrats on that bro! And hope you feel better
See, I told ya @Rcproponent is a RAD DUDE! Happy Monday to you and the rest of the Family!! 🤙

Larry the Enticer - “Gonna be a good day”
Thanks brother 👊🏻😎 your a rad dude too 🤙🏻✌🏻

Last edited:
I don't like the body for sure looks like a rustler to me, but maybe having it in person will change my mind... if not there's always other body's I can order 😉 or I've got an 11yr old boy that would love it😎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back