Happy new year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on doing nothing today. I drank more than I normally do last night and I made the mistake of eating a cheese burger after words, I am lactose intolerant so beer plus greasy cheese = :poop:

Just had 2 homemade mini bagels-fried egg, ham, bacon and cheese to soak up whatever Capt. Morgan is left over from last night. 😁 👍 🏴‍☠️ They were freakin' delicious!!! 🤤

Enjoying some Pinapple Skunk right now. :cool:Then gonna watchin' my Skins win and stay alive or lose and seasons done. :eek: If it gets ugly, I'll start installing the light kit on Taz. 👍

Enjoy your day everyone!!
😁✌️

Skins better win 😀.and after the game I have to clean my man cave lol it got trashed..my bar is full of beer cans and cups still with left over mixed drinks.i was bar tending untill 3 in the morning .thank God nothing's broken.had to lock up my RC room so my nephews and nieces wouldn't destroy anything in there.but we had a blast last night.😀🤟 Hope you did to

I plan on doing nothing today. I drank more than I normally do last night and I made the mistake of eating a cheese burger after words, I am lactose intolerant so beer plus greasy cheese = :poop:
Please clarify by providing more details.

I worked on my new house clearing more trees from the pond.... I need to go to Walgreens now as well.

Happy New Year!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back