Happy New Years!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy new years! I'll be working tell 30 mins into 2022 so have some fun for me!
I'll just be watching the illegal fireworks in my backyard from the neighborhood at the far end of the pasture. Thats the most fun I'll be having to night.

I'll just be watching the illegal fireworks in my backyard from the neighborhood at the far end of the pasture. Thats the most fun I'll be having to night.
Lol I'll be watching the drunk crowd at the bar and hopefully making some good tips🤣

I'll be sleeping until the neighbors start making noise...hey I'm old whatta ya want from me! :ROFLMAO:

To all of you, may the new year be better than the last, Cheers! 🍻

Happy New Year Nintendo GIF

Happy new year everyone! Like I said in the other one lol, hope everyone had a great 21 one and has a great 22!! 😎🍾🥬🎊🎉✌🏻

Lol I'll be watching the drunk crowd at the bar and hopefully making some good tips🤣
Good luck with tips! I know last time I said something you raked it in. So hopefully I’m your good luck charm 😂🤣

Happy new year everyone! Like I said in the other one lol, hope everyone had a great 21 one and has a great 22!! 😎🍾🥬🎊🎉✌🏻

Good luck with tips! I know last time I said something you raked it in. So hopefully I’m your good luck charm 😂🤣
Thanks bro! Haven't done too bad so far 👍🏼

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back