Happy Thanksgiving!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flames77

Chasing down triple digits
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 3s
Some will say this is fake! @Doom! She’s a Turkey slayer! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
EEBB23DD-DEA3-4002-981B-00B2A195A01C.jpeg

Time zone a little behind so Turkey is still in the oven, but thank you just the same and hope you had the same!:)
Thanks! Yep was great and just got done with a after dinner bash to top the day off🤘🏼 Burnt up my servo in the Noto though literally 😰 caught on fire and let a big white smoke cloud out. Thought it was my Max6 but thankfully just the stock Spektrum servo🙏🏼
20211125_170414.jpg
20211125_170355.jpg

Thanks! Yep was great and just got done with a after dinner bash to top the day off🤘🏼 Burnt up my servo in the Noto though literally 😰 caught on fire and let a big white smoke cloud out. Thought it was my Max6 but thankfully just the stock Spektrum servo🙏🏼 View attachment 181905View attachment 181906
I would sweat too if I saw smoke! But like you said, least it was just the servo! 😰

I would sweat too if I saw smoke! But like you said, least it was just the servo! 😰
Yep so glad it wasn't my max6, new motor or my 6s pack. First time I ever had something go up and release the magic smoke so wasnt sure but had a feeling it was the servo as it was right after I lost steering and came out of the front. No biggy though as I have a better 20kg servo I can drop in it and nothing else was damaged thankfully.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back