Happy to announce that soon we will be announcing something exciting! For now UK only, but worldwide ASAP!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bukshypro

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Typhon TLR
  3. Vorteks
Loads and loads of work going on in the background, but we're coming with news soon!!

IMG_20230131_191002.jpg

IMG_20230131_190953.jpg

Vague info and a package with the wrong label?!
Suspension arms that look like diff parts. You sir have fully consued me already LOL

View attachment 274447
Ye, the labels just arrived and I just threw in something into a packaging to see how it looks 🤩 i didnt want to put aaaaa bbbbb on the label

Hey people!
We finally launched our website yesterday and we also did our first few orders, which we sent out even on Sunday, haha :)
We are in some private groups on facebook for Arrma and other cars and we thought we'd also start kit breaking because we thought its something that we'd definitely buy from. So our website launched on www.turbo-rc.co.uk, just like our youtube channel, where I am posting content on tips and tricks and other general stuff around Arrma 3-4(for now).
I have a CNC engineer friend who is looking for manufacturers right now so we can order a few of our very own metal spur, crown, input gears and diff yokes. More on this later.
We do have our jobs and families, so we do this as a side hustle, with limited resources and funds! We don't intend to make a single penny of profit, since we want to be consistent in being able to provide parts 20-25% cheaper than UK retail prices. First impressions from the facebook private group communities are amazing.
Please do let us know here or on our website if you have any feedback or questions.
We plan to subscribe onto the Vendor package here on the forum too, but for now we aim to keep our cash flow in the stock to create some consistency :)
edit. some stuff is crap on the site, I think the mobile version definitely needs improving. however some stuff is good, you can search simply by any keyword or part numbers.

much love <3

Turbo RC
https://turbo-rc.co.uk

Hey people!
We finally launched our website yesterday and we also did our first few orders, which we sent out even on Sunday, haha :)
We are in some private groups on facebook for Arrma and other cars and we thought we'd also start kit breaking because we thought its something that we'd definitely buy from. So our website launched on www.turbo-rc.co.uk, just like our youtube channel, where I am posting content on tips and tricks and other general stuff around Arrma 3-4(for now).
I have a CNC engineer friend who is looking for manufacturers right now so we can order a few of our very own metal spur, crown, input gears and diff yokes. More on this later.
We do have our jobs and families, so we do this as a side hustle, with limited resources and funds! We don't intend to make a single penny of profit, since we want to be consistent in being able to provide parts 20-25% cheaper than UK retail prices. First impressions from the facebook private group communities are amazing.
Please do let us know here or on our website if you have any feedback or questions.
We plan to subscribe onto the Vendor package here on the forum too, but for now we aim to keep our cash flow in the stock to create some consistency :)
edit. some stuff is crap on the site, I think the mobile version definitely needs improving. however some stuff is good, you can search simply by any keyword or part numbers.

much love <3

Turbo RC
https://turbo-rc.co.uk
Sounds cool brother :)

One thing I'd say, however is...while I understand the appeal of doing things like this under the banner of "we're not doing this to make a penny of profit", personally I'd rather see you make at least a modicum of profit if not outright generate sufficient revenue that can then be re-invested into the endeavor. Perhaps this falls under "no profit" by your definition and, if so, I don't mean to get too hung up on the verbiage. While idealism can be a strong motivation, the fruits of one's labor are not to be underestimated when it gets down to the brass tacks that will sustain a business past the honeymoon phase and make it something with a potential for longevity.

No serious person would begrudge another profits for providing a service that is of value to them, is all I'm saying. So here's to you and your upstart, I look forward to seeing more of it 🍻.

Edit: One last thought for the road...link your Youtube channel in your signature. One less step for getting lazy bums like myself to sub to your channel :)

Good luck with your venture!!! Thats great you are doing this for non-US as I always see people complaining on lack of inventory across the pond and the costs of ordering from the US. Good for you man!! (y)

One thing I'd say, however is...while I understand the appeal of doing things like this under the banner of "we're not doing this to make a penny of profit", personally I'd rather see you make at least a modicum of profit if not outright generate sufficient revenue that can then be re-invested into the endeavor. Perhaps this falls under "no profit" by your definition and, if so, I don't mean to get too hung up on the verbiage. While idealism can be a strong motivation, the fruits of one's labor are not to be underestimated when it gets down to the brass tacks that will sustain a business past the honeymoon phase and make it something with a potential for longevity.

No serious person would begrudge another profits for providing a service that is of value to them, is all I'm saying. So here's to you and your upstart, I look forward to seeing more of it 🍻.

Edit: One last thought for the road...link your Youtube channel in your signature. One less step for getting lazy bums like myself to sub to your channel :)
What he said ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Oh right, English being my third language! What I meant is, all profit goes back now into the business to grow the business, so that we can provide more and be more consistent.
Whats the youtube format btw? Also did you mean youtube for the social links or like a footer for whatever I post?

Spoke Truth!

Respect.
🙏

Oh right, English being my third language! What I meant is, all profit goes back now into the business to grow the business, so that we can provide more and be more consistent.
Whats the youtube format btw? Also did you mean youtube for the social links or like a footer for whatever I post?
Ok, cool. I thought that might be the case but just wanted to be sure. Right on man, same here! Well...almost. English is my native tongue alongside German, Denglisch and Tech-Gibberish.

The format doesn't even matter. You can [link] any piece of text just like you can in your posts. And yes, I meant as a footer (as you've done), kinda like I did under mine. Saves me having to ask the name of your channel and the first world problem of searching Youtube and subbing. :)

I don't want to go against the rules since we didnt yet sign up for the Vendor forums! Please let me know if not ok and I ll remove it. However, we got some 3-4S stock in and we do 15% extra promo on our already amazing prices 🙂 use OFF15 to get it. www.turbo-rc.co.uk

I hope next month we can sign up to the Vendor forums too 🤩

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back