Harbor Freight deals. Hope it helps.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
I occasionally will post deals I see because I love to have a reason to buy on savings and I figure others do too. In my town, Harbor Freight has a parking lot sale this weekend. Hope this helps.
One deal that stuck out was the Apache cases we've discussed and some guys like to have a hard "Pelican" style case to keep their radio or camera gear safe. Others will use for firearms etc and while they're already cheap, here's a coupon that will maybe help pull the trigger.
I use one for my Taranis QX7 flight radio because it rarely comes out and for my cam gear I just use a soft tool bag that are also on sale now.

With this 25% off coupon, we can also use the standard 20% off coupon on another item at the same time. Also, don't forget your free thing. I got a large pack of AA batteries for free. They don't last long enough to pay for but great when they're free.

1584241182454.png

Also, nitrile gloves on sale with good savings and I buy em for work. Never a reason not to have a box on-hand at home.... especially with a shortage on toilet paper?
Anyway, I picked up four boxes last night and hope to get there before they close Sunday to get another four. At my local store they limit us to only four per visit..

1584241357955.png

Here's the tool bag that is impressively sturdy for the cost. I keep my GoPro stuff in this with covers on the lenses.

1584241668288.png

1584241992073.png

What did you get? Do tell!
Nothing fancy. Just a Canon M200. Just wanted something with a lens and still small and light. It’s a very basic mirrorless camera. Basically a step above point and shoot. I’ve owned a Canon DSLR for years but no longer use it as it maxes out at 720p. New one will do 4K/24p and 1080/60p.

Nothing fancy. Just a Canon M200. Just wanted something with a lens and still small and light. It’s a very basic mirrorless camera. Basically a step above point and shoot. I’ve owned a Canon DSLR for years but no longer use it as it maxes out at 720p. New one will do 4K/24p and 1080/60p.
I have a 20D with a couple kit stuff and a 1.4 50mm that stays on it. It's beat and I'd l;ike to see what these newer mirrorless can do. They wont accept the same lenses my 20d will do they?

I was looking at organizers for parts & tools, plus roller case for vehicles and spare tires, etc. Any suggestions? Thanks..

I use a harbor freight coupon app called HPFCoupons. It stays up to date and is searchable, add coupons to a cart and when I check out I have them scan my phone. Usually I go in when I am looking for something specific and open up the app and scan the coupons for anything else I don't need but can't pass up lol

I have a 20D with a couple kit stuff and a 1.4 50mm that stays on it. It's beat and I'd l;ike to see what these newer mirrorless can do. They wont accept the same lenses my 20d will do they?
If it’s an EF or EF-S mount then yes. I have some EF glass I plan on using with the M to ES adapter. AF and EIS still work too. The adapter was ~$87 when I bought it but now it’s listed at $150

1A5E99A6-9E45-44C8-A4AC-7020992F3F49.jpeg

B7E23298-31C7-4F44-9C86-B9590EBBC4D7.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back