Hard to sell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20170107_182031.jpg
I have twin Nero truck's, and a Fazon now. The Nero trucks are still sitting in the boxes and the Fazon gets run pretty hard! I love all three of them, because I never have to worry about killing diff gears!!! Two nero's cost $580 each, and the Fazon was $550 from Tower Hobbies, then I sold one Nero for $350, OOPS!!! And after talking with Tower a little bit. I bought this 3rd Nero for $375. I seriously love the Nero based monster trucks!!!

20170107_182031.jpg
I have twin Nero truck's, and a Fazon now. The Nero trucks are still sitting in the boxes and the Fazon gets run pretty hard! I love all three of them, because I never have to worry about killing diff gears!!! Two nero's cost $580 each, and the Fazon was $550 from Tower Hobbies, then I sold one Nero for $350, OOPS!!! And after talking with Tower a little bit. I bought this 3rd Nero for $375. I seriously love the Nero based monster trucks!!!
20170703_211118.jpg

Good sport Cammas,

I thought you'det me have it. That's why I referenced TP and not my meager skills

How much are you asking for it?

For what it's worth I can't keep tires glued to the wheels at all. A steering rod end broke when I clipped a fence.

*edit* I can't find one for sale in my area. Not used. New LHS go for 550-600.

It's the diff brain model?

Can you attach some pics? Ummm... are we breaking any forum rules? Srsly, if it's not against some rule I'm interested. You still have the box and extra parts and what not? Please post as many detailed pics as possible. Highlight any damage. Thanks!

Got extra rod and shock ends. Body is really bad condition. I run it once a week and haven't broken anything in a while. Truck is solid, just being honest, don't like it because I don't like not being able to bash the crap out of it like I can with my other Arrmas. Great truck if you keep it simple.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back