Felony Harder drift tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rag6

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
I'd like to be able to slow this car down a bit and do some lower speed technical drifting. It is fun to drift with the stock tires at 30+mph, but it takes a huge area, and a slight angle miscalculation at those speeds can have you positioned 30ft away from where you wanted to be. I've always wanted a 1/8 drift car, but never really seen drift tires for 1/8 buggies. Does anyone make them???

I'm thinking your right. I may try to add pvc pipe to the stock rims after these are worn out...

@rag6 , sounds like you want zero traction. maybe gorilla tape around the current wheel. Have you researched tire hardness for this specific technique? Also, post the video of the type of drifting you are looking to do. The Felony ios capable of drifting even with rubber tires.

I'm probably gonna do the gorilla tape. The nitrorcx tires above are exactly what I'm looking for, but are not available anymore as far as I can tell. Once I get new tires, I can attempt the pvc pipe in the correct dimensions for the stock rims. Till then I'll just tape it up...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back