has anybody ran a traxxas tqi in an arrma 6s car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Arrma ESC instantly recognizes through bus. communications protocols the Traxxas parts and will burst into flames! ?
OK not really, yes it would work just fine assuming you have the receiver with TSM to swap in as well.

Yes, I do. And of course TSM works, why wouldn't it?
This is true, I ran mine on my Senton 6s for awhile for speed runs.
The Arrma ESC instantly recognizes through bus. communications protocols the Traxxas parts and will burst into flames! ?
OK not really, yes it would work just fine assuming you have the receiver with TSM to swap in as well.
This is also true, because my first ESC I had in it died.

There have been a few reports of people not being able to get it to work though, they tried a few other different radios and those would work fine, but for some reason the esc just wouldn't calibrate with it.

I have been running the TQI on my notorious and my kraton…. TSI works as it should and is a nice feature for when you and the guys are racing…. I call it my cheat code. Hahaha

when jumping though, or doing tricks in the air, you want to shut it off or lower it quite a bit. It fill fight your inputs some.

Plus the added bonus of the Bluetooth model makes everything easy to set up and adjust. I have them on 4 rigs total right now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back