Kraton has anyone ever tried these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushlesspower83

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Screenshot_20200223-094036_eBay.jpg

well i broke it again!! after 2 weeks of waiting for parts i ordered for my v4 all together did the diffs, m2c f/r chassis braces, shocks.????????? Now its ready right!!!!! Wrong!!!! after a quick run to make sure that everything was working properly i went to my normal bash spot. The first kicker it soared like a rocket, thinking to myself i am in the game now its a beast time to fully send it, so i committed to line up with the kicker and sent it.... well that was short lived, bent my rear shock tower, broke both of my shock rod ends and tweaked my chassis??????WTF... So my questions are has anyone tried these shock towers? i need to pull the trigger asafp, i am asking 4 advice on what aluminum upgrades i should do and i shouldn't be doing. these look like the hot racing ones, ive looked on voltage hobby, m2c, gka, crcu, and gpm. i cant spend 50 a peace on shock towers right now. what are all of your thoughts, and if anyone has any parts they want to sell jus let me kno. thanks guys.

In for reply’s! These obviously don’t look terrible- just would want to make sure they are better than stock really.

I remember reading something about where the stand offs go- I believe I read after a hard landing the whole piece went down because of the multiple holes.

I’d spend the money on the best quality/durable aluminum available.
Voltage towers are getting harder to acquire and are made of 6061-T6 aluminum. M2C towers are made out of a harder, more durable 7075-T6 aluminum. Not sure about the quality or materials on the other towers but I’d go with M2C and be done.

I’d spend the money on the best quality/durable aluminum available.
Voltage towers are getting harder to acquire and are made of 6061-T6 aluminum. M2C towers are made out of a harder, more durable 7075-T6 aluminum. Not sure about the quality or materials on the other towers but I’d go with M2C and be done.

i just pulled the trigger for both rear and front towers i want matching voltage hobby towers but as you said there hard to get ahold of? ive email them and send Facebook messages asking about their parts even offered to prepay for a set of towers they haven't even responded back to me. but i am sure that these are stronger than the stock stampede aluminum, ill post build updates and ill put them to the test the first day they are on???. thank you for your advice man. and m2c parts are top notch, if i bend these with the m2c braces and t2t brace then ill pull the trigger and order from mitch, but with the soon to be M2C chassis upgrade and all the other parts ive already added this build is almost identical to rich duperbash's ????.

The issue a lot of guys have with that style of tower are the screw holes is too close together for the shock mounts and they break inside where the screw goes through.

The issue a lot of guys have with that style of tower are the screw holes is too close together for the shock mounts and they break inside where the screw goes through.

?? i wonder if I drilled out to 4 mm and put m2c stand off in it if it would work? i already ordered both thinking that it would be better than stock, but now having 2nd thoughts...?
?? i wonder if I drilled out to 4 mm and put m2c stand off in it if it would work? i already ordered both thinking that it would be better than stock, but now having 2nd thoughts...?

i paid 45$ 4 both front and rear

order extra diff cases now, cause that will be next... stiffer towers will kill the cases on those landings.. honestly i feel if its taking hits like that the arrma hammer would have been a better solution.. bend them back over and over again until they snap and then buy more factory ones for the 12 bucks or so..

something has to give on those landings, and the m2c or similar 7075 towers wont..

order extra diff cases now, cause that will be next... stiffer towers will kill the cases on those landings.. honestly i feel if its taking hits like that the arrma hammer would have been a better solution.. bend them back over and over again until they snap and then buy more factory ones for the 12 bucks or so..

something has to give on those landings, and the m2c or similar 7075 towers wont..
Those towers he linked aren't 7075 those are 6065 T6 aluminum and if the shock towers are like anything else that seller sells I am willing to bet that the first bad landing will bend those shock towers.

Those towers he linked aren't 7075 those are 6065 T6 aluminum and if the shock towers are like anything else that seller sells I am willing to bet that the first bad landing will bend those shock towers.

thats a good thing

thank you i am going to return and order from mitch m2c, new chassis, max6 combo, and shock towers, my income tax return will go 2 GREAT USE

thank you i am going to return and order from mitch m2c, new chassis, max6 combo, and shock towers, my income tax return will go 2 GREAT USE
WTF is an income tax return? Thanks to Obamacare I haven't seen one in 3 years, the messed up thing is I have had health insurance for years but still have to pay back in.........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back