Granite Has anyone ordered the new silicone o-rings for the shocks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bemenaker

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I just received my order for ara716035, these orings are black. On Horizon's site, they show them being clear. Are these the old ones still?

Well... on the V2's and below and new V3 manuals, the shock rebuild set is still part no. AR330451 ?

I don't know where you managed to find ARA716035 from but these must be the right ones ?‍♂️ if you've got the old o-rings too, could you upload pictures for a side by side comparison?

IMG_20200825_213023.jpg

Bottom o-ring is the new, the top is the old.

Side note, I realize when I broke my a-arm on my second battery, I bent the shock piston arm. Lol

View attachment 96384

Bottom o-ring is the new, the top is the old.

Side note, I realize when I broke my a-arm on my second battery, I bent the shock piston arm. Lol
From what I can tell in the picture the new ones are slightly thicker with a wider diameter. They might feel different too - I think the old ones are nitrile and the new ones are silicone. Hopefully they'll provide a better seal ?

So, I emailed support asking them if I got the correct o-rings. I also said that one of my rears has already started leaking again, which it did. They are sending me a new package. We'll see.

Forgot to update this. The second set they sent me, were the same as the first set. They are black and look just like the pic I posted. I don't think they are the new silicone ones. I am guessing they aren't in the supply chain yet.

The 3s shocks are known to leak. I had the same issue with my BR. I upgraded to the HR bodies and eventually put 6s Typhon shocks on my Granite and Big Rock.
49A214D8-C81E-4C46-A226-0D8ED1300F06.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back