Kraton HAS ANYONE SEEN/USED THESE B4?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is en route to the UK with an m2c order that customs have robbed me on,I have ordered the mount, diff cap, diff holder with roll bar attachments absolutely beautiful piece of engineering, a lot on here have these, well worth the $ ?

Mine is en route to the UK with an m2c order that customs have robbed me on,I have ordered the mount, diff cap, diff holder with roll bar attachments absolutely beautiful piece of engineering, a lot on here have these, well worth the $ ?
ok i just needed 1 person on the forum to tell me that they have purchased from him. they look amazing and i am just now seeing them 4 the first time tonight. i would have bought a long time ago. i myself am purchasing the mount with both 25mm and 30 mm options for the larger can motors.

ok i just needed 1 person on the forum to tell me that they have purchased from him. they look amazing and i am just now seeing them 4 the first time tonight. i would have bought a long time ago. i myself am purchasing the mount with both 25mm and 30 mm options for the larger can motors.

That’s a good choice brother, you won’t be disappointed. I’m eventually going to get one as well but there are a couple other things I want to get first.

Here is a whole thread about the motor mount.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/pps-screw-adjusting-motor-mount-for-the-v4-6s-platform.18837/

Yep, there are a few members here that use it and love it. Plus, @PPS-RC is a member here as well.

He makes some great parts.
ya mongoose they look stupid nice, i just wanted to get the forums thoughts. my whole build is based on big air and extreme chaos bashing. i think the locking mesh mount is a genius idea 1 that All could use,i know that there are ppl in here that loose there mesh i myself included. thank you. bash on my guy..
That’s a good choice brother, you won’t be disappointed. I’m eventually going to get one as well but there are a couple other things I want to get first.

Here is a whole thread about the motor mount.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/pps-screw-adjusting-motor-mount-for-the-v4-6s-platform.18837/
thank you i was was looking 4 a thread. good looking out.

The mesh adjuster is genius and it's nice to be able to just swap the inserts should a larger can pique your interest and they even come in noce cases, what's not to love ?
i am about to order it now, i think this is just tits man, i haven't seen ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE. its perfect 4 the v4 it allows us to use large then normal cans which is just what we all want to do without modifying, simply set and forget setup.

Yep, there are a few members here that use it and love it. Plus, @PPS-RC is a member here as well.

He makes some great parts.
i just pulled the trigger. couldn't resist any more i need this on my car...???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200613-232256_Shop.jpg
    Screenshot_20200613-232256_Shop.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 43
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back