Has anyone tired these 16mm ZRS Shock Caps and O-ring shock pistons by chance from m2cracing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
Are they really worth the $60.00 that m2c racing is selling?
Like to get your thoughts and opinions on these m2c racing shock caps!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 1.40.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 1.40.47 PM.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 108
Those are the bladder less caps.. they get rid of the rebound of the bladder, and the pistons are top notch, very consistent with the o-ring around them, no lost dampening from shock shaft deflection..

Hard to say if they are worth the 60.00 to you, I guess that depends on the style of driving your into.. they are designed around big air styles.. so if that meets your requirements then yes go for it..

One thing is for sure, the quality of material and workmanship is top notch, and that comes at a price...

Those are the bladder less caps.. they get rid of the rebound of the bladder, and the pistons are top notch, very consistent with the o-ring around them, no lost dampening from shock shaft deflection..

Hard to say if they are worth the 60.00 to you, I guess that depends on the style of driving your into.. they are designed around big air styles.. so if that meets your requirements then yes go for it..

One thing is for sure, the quality of material and workmanship is top notch, and that comes at a price...
Sounds like a good upgrade since I enjoy launching my rigs to the moon ????!! Also, I am installing my new PowerHD Waterproof servo which is a huge upgrade from the stock servo in my opinion. My buddy has one of these Servos in his 6s KRATON and what a MASSIVE difference OMG. I think before i pull the trigger on the shock caps, I am going to buy one of Mitch's Goliath m2cracing chassis's first! I have done a few Hop-ups to my v3, like adding new pair of Just BashIt 6mm shock towers, Voltage Hobbies servo mount, Tbone racing bumpers and a ARRMA tower2tower brace.

Attachments

• Just Bash It Shot Towers.jpg
    Just Bash It Shot Towers.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 81
Are they really worth the $60.00 that m2c racing is selling?
Like to get your thoughts and opinions on these m2c racing shock caps!
I think @Rich Duperbash has and if you check his videos, you will see how his trucks do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back