Kraton Has anyone tried the NHX MAX6 servo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BajaOutlaw33

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I've been tossing around many different servos. From Savox, JX, PowerHobby, Reef etc. I came across this and I really haven't found much feedback on it. I'm always up to try something different. Currently custom building a V4 and I think I've touched on most of the weak points. Has anyone have feedback on this servo?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133803831405

This will need at least 11v of power to garner its minimum specs.
Separate BEC/ 2s-6slipo. This is overkill. ESC BEC won't power it. Not needed or worth the trouble ,IMO. 35kg-46kg is the most you need for a 1/8 rig.
Just me. There are better and fast BLX servo choices out there for the premium price. I would not consider a 6s powered servo for any 1/8 rig.
What BEC volts does your ESC have? Consider this first.
I never seen anyone with this servo. Does look powerful and fast no doubt.:cool:
Looks like its for a 65 pound Air RC turbo Jet Model plane. Servos powered separately via lipo packs.

Last edited:
It actually run directly off the battery through the balance port. Completely eliminates the need for BEC or the ESCs BEC. I figured No one else has ran it. That I can find. I might just give it a try. I only run a 6s battery in my rig. So I should should take advantage of it speed and power. I watch many YouTube videos where most of the middle range servos don't produce the torque as advertised. This one will most not either but it's not a 180 plus like a Reef or Futaba. Sure what's another 50 bucks but, hey I love to learn the hard way! 😆

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back