Outcast Has anyone used rpm shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cater4anytink

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Just wondered if anyone has used rpm shocks? I know rich duper bash has got some but don't think his installed them yet.. would probably buy these over other more expensive options.. not just cause I'm a cheap theses things are 5mm thick

Think he is talking about the GPM shocks. I have them, waiting on some Tekno m5 rod ends to use on them, they are crazy beefy!

Think he is talking about the GPM shocks. I have them, waiting on some Tekno m5 rod ends to use on them, they are crazy beefy!
Ah gotcha. Keep us updated on how they do. Maybe we can start a "Part tracker/longevity tracking" thread on them.

IMG_2248.JPG
I'm installed a set of the GPM shocks right now. I'll keep you updated once I try them out.

I already broke a rod end. They use a m5 thread so I replaced with Tekno TKR5187 turnbuckle rod ends. Just needed to reduce the diameter so the spring cup would fit over them about 3mm down, these are crazy beef compared to the stock. Stock balls fit in them also.

Last edited:
I already broke a rod end. They use a m5 thread so I replaced with Tekno TKR5187 turnbuckle rod ends. Just needed to reduce the diameter so the spring cup would fit over them about 3mm down, these are crazy beef compared to the stock. Stock balls fit in them also.
How are the springs?

How are the springs?
Springs are stiffer than stock. The pistons have three holes but they are pretty large. I am using 90wt oil and they feel really good. I am running RPM arms, using the outer hole and a GPM shock tower in the 3rd hole from the top.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back