Limitless Has Anyone Used This Website Before?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would give this site a pass bro. It looks and has the feel of SCAM all over it. The pop ups that say who and what were just bought raised a BIG ol red flag.
I would give this site a pass bro. It looks and has the feel of SCAM all over it. The pop ups that say who and what were just bought raised a BIG ol red flag.
I've been doing a little poking around. I can't find ANY viable info on this place. No reviews (good or bad) no filings or listings in the state of Texas, and nothing with the state board of licensing or the BBB. AVOID this place everyone!

Last edited:
Here is Houston there was a "Remote Control Hobbies" that had 2 stores. I knew the owner, he was a good guy. Big flood a few years ago closed the store nearest me, I am not sure what happened to the other store (it is a long way from my house).

If I’m concerned about a website I order something small I need anyway like a can of paint or something around $10 then if it’s a scam I’m not swearing at the walls 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬and throwing my sh*t everywhere 😂
Nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately I was looking at a body and wing around $80,so I was like eh I’ll wait for Jenny to get more in. Just sucks waiting again when I’m 1mph away from my open wheel goal lol.
Here is Houston there was a "Remote Control Hobbies" that had 2 stores. I knew the owner, he was a good guy. Big flood a few years ago closed the store nearest me, I am not sure what happened to the other store (it is a long way from my house).
Hm. I saw good reviews on a few by that name. The addresses just never matched so it seemed off.

Nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately I was looking at a body and wing around $80,so I was like eh I’ll wait for Jenny to get more in. Just sucks waiting again when I’m 1mph away from my open wheel goal lol.

Hm. I saw good reviews on a few by that name. The addresses just never matched so it seemed off.
Next time Jenny’s get some there gonna be clear 😉.

Can’t really find any information on this specific website name that matches it’s mailing address. Website also looks a bit off. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with it. https://remotecontrolhobbies.com/. Was going to buy a body and wing set since Jenny’s is out, but gonna wait for feedback I think.
Have you checked Justbashitrc.com they are legit.

I had a chat with my Buddy, that is not his site, and he does not know who run it. The "Remote Control Hobbies" chain he was apart of has gone out of business.

Yikes looks like I'm waiting on clear bodies from Jenny's. JustBashIt wants $37 to ship a limitless body and wing lol. Jenny was charging $30 less and I'm sure the shipping wont be that insane. $15 has been the highest I've seen for a limitless body shipped. Cant justify the price of a new GT body for a stock limitless one lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back