Hate to go.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hang in there man. I know itā€™s easy for someone to say itā€™ll get better when they donā€™t know the situation, everyoneā€™s different but I promise you it will. Stay positive brother!

Life is tough and it really does like to knock us down... We all get our turn.
So, are you a bum or a Balboa?

Pick yourself back up!
No matter how badly your punched in the gut or face (financially or otherwise)
Just get back in the fight.
Show them what you're made of.

Stay strong brother.

Thanks everyone. The new job was a bunch of kids playing grab ass. Both managers even. 1st interaction was them talking poop about another new employee to 1 manager in an employees lap and employee is rubbing managers ass for waaaaaayyyyy longer than any joke for laugh. Plus i was doing computer training. They all like to use Gay, Retard, reatrded, "n" word, they all would go vape in oil room but said I could take a break while I worked over to cover others worked 8 straight without a break. I can and not be a problem. The problem was just being told no I couldnt as all these kids go hit their capes. So I was 15min late this past Monday due to no minutes on my prepaid phone (why I couldnt call. And already had let them know I coyldnt group text until tom.) But mainly cause I had to go beg the power company to keep my damn power on till tom. And they did thank goodness. I walk in and this idiot wants to start yelling at me telling me how its not acceptable and its a no call no show. On and on.

IN A DIFFERENT LIFE 15YRS AGO......LETS JUST SAY ID MADE A NEW VIDEO EVERYONE WOULDA SEEN ON THE NEWS!!!!! Cross country and our Canadian friends. Lol.
Instead I let him go on. Smiling a bit like the joker id imagine. When he stopped. I let him know the reason I was late. Reminded why I couldnt call. He then without a response point to the work area. Here I think he was telling me to go to work. He didnt speak. And I should have went to work.
BUT the damage was done so I called him and his whole crew out on their unprofessional workplace. ā˜ that stuff up there. He then tell me "you don't work here anymore." I then cussed him out pretty good and left.
Life at home gas been bad for last 5yrs. Custody battle with her ex that his uncle was until very recent the mayor of this poop hole town. It broke us in everyday. Ive been put in jail 2 times with out any charges so they could get motions passed last minute and our lawyer was busy. But they sit next to each other at church so who knows. All that is so much crazy and I can prove every bit of it but as with the jobs anx all you gotta have $$$$ to do a damn thing.

Sorry guys. I was really just wanting to show my appreciation of the forum. I do appreciate the support. Sadly enough both parents been dead a while (dad was 20yrs ago monday) and when I was young I wasn't a thief or a drunk so I didnt get along with my family. So all this reaching out is nice. A bit overwhelming even lol.

Thanks it means every thing right now.

My prayers are with you.
Remain positive, surround your self with new positive people and your life will go postive. Easier said than done for sure. But that should be your focus.
Sometimes change of scenery is best for change. Only you know best.:)

Thanks everyone. The new job was a bunch of kids playing grab ass. Both managers even. 1st interaction was them talking poop about another new employee to 1 manager in an employees lap and employee is rubbing managers ass for waaaaaayyyyy longer than any joke for laugh. Plus i was doing computer training. They all like to use Gay, Retard, reatrded, "n" word, they all would go vape in oil room but said I could take a break while I worked over to cover others worked 8 straight without a break. I can and not be a problem. The problem was just being told no I couldnt as all these kids go hit their capes. So I was 15min late this past Monday due to no minutes on my prepaid phone (why I couldnt call. And already had let them know I coyldnt group text until tom.) But mainly cause I had to go beg the power company to keep my damn power on till tom. And they did thank goodness. I walk in and this idiot wants to start yelling at me telling me how its not acceptable and its a no call no show. On and on.

IN A DIFFERENT LIFE 15YRS AGO......LETS JUST SAY ID MADE A NEW VIDEO EVERYONE WOULDA SEEN ON THE NEWS!!!!! Cross country and our Canadian friends. Lol.
Instead I let him go on. Smiling a bit like the joker id imagine. When he stopped. I let him know the reason I was late. Reminded why I couldnt call. He then without a response point to the work area. Here I think he was telling me to go to work. He didnt speak. And I should have went to work.
BUT the damage was done so I called him and his whole crew out on their unprofessional workplace. ā˜ that stuff up there. He then tell me "you don't work here anymore." I then cussed him out pretty good and left.
Life at home gas been bad for last 5yrs. Custody battle with her ex that his uncle was until very recent the mayor of this poop hole town. It broke us in everyday. Ive been put in jail 2 times with out any charges so they could get motions passed last minute and our lawyer was busy. But they sit next to each other at church so who knows. All that is so much crazy and I can prove every bit of it but as with the jobs anx all you gotta have $$$$ to do a damn thing.

Sorry guys. I was really just wanting to show my appreciation of the forum. I do appreciate the support. Sadly enough both parents been dead a while (dad was 20yrs ago monday) and when I was young I wasn't a thief or a drunk so I didnt get along with my family. So all this reaching out is nice. A bit overwhelming even lol.

Sorry to hear. Thats a tough situation (all of it).
Brah you got to just keep looking forward and do what you need to do to get back on your feet. Easier said than done I know, but don't give up and also stay on the forum if at all possible. I think I can speak for most when I say we're here to help you even if its just to listen....and the occasional laugh.

-Nate

Last edited:
Sorry to hear. Thats a tough situation (all of it).
Brah you got to just keep looking forward and do what you need to do to get back on your feet. Easier said than done I know, but don't give up and also stay on the forum if at all possible. I think I can speak for most when I say we're hear to help you even if its just to listen....and the occasional laugh.

-Nate
Thanks bud. Gotta find me a place with free WiFi šŸ‘€šŸ‘Œ. Lol
My prayers are with you.
Remain positive, surround your self with new positive people and your life will go postive. Easier said than done for sure. But that should be your focus.
Sometimes change of scenery is best for change. Only you know best.:)
Yes sir. Sometimes it is. Probably would have to be this way to actually get it to happen. Wish I coukd salvage a part of my stepsons (my son) life. But shes not gonna be an ex that a person would wanna deal with after this šŸ˜†.

It can be a bit astounding to find out people really care sometimes. Dude, you have made friends here and they donā€™t want you to just go away. Iā€™m sorry with everything going on in your life buddy, but sometimes it takes a complete and abrupt (painful) change to help you change how your life is going. Right now you arenā€™t happy with how your life is. So this is your chance to change it. It wonā€™t happen fast and it wonā€™t happen happily at times, but you can make it happen my friend.

Iā€™m glad you came back and responded. Thanks for PMing me as well. Make sure you keep doing that whenever you find Wi-Fi just to let people know youā€™re still around. You got a hard road ahead but manā€¦ one thing I have learned is what doesnā€™t kill you helps you understand life better. Better understanding helps you make a better situation for yourself.

Like I often tell my wife, we werenā€™t made for each other in heaven. Life and all the difficulties and bullshit and awfulness weā€™ve been through made us for each other. All the difficulties of the previous 50 years gave us the understanding, the patience and the appreciation that we needed to be perfect for each other. But the year before I met her I had bottomed out, nearly giving up for good before I decided to work on changing. Changing myself, my surroundingsā€¦ everything. The person I had been, the expectations that I had had and the life that I had expected were not for me. I had to change all those, regardless of how painful the changes are, to get a different result. And now a couple years later Iā€™m so glad I did. Life is not perfect now but I love it and look forward to each day I'm alive. Just donā€™t give up buddy. The only time you really lose is when you give up.

There is a job out there thatā€™s perfect for you just like thereā€™s a woman out there thatā€™s perfect for you and a life out there thatā€™s perfect for you. But you have to change your idea of perfection. We all have that idea in our head and itā€™s usually unrealistic. Perfection is relative and the best place to start is with your own perception of ā€˜perfectā€™. What I thought was a perfect years ago and what I think itā€™s perfect now are two completely different critters. You also have to keep your head up so you donā€™t miss any opportunities.

You got this buddy and will come out a better person for what youā€™re going through. You will be happy again someday so meanwhile, Hang in there!šŸ¤—

A job is a job. Tbh. I have had crappie people and crappie jobs.. there millions of jobs out there now. But I was in the same boat as you with my parents.. they didn't know that I was doing drugs when I was doing it for 12 years. After the 5-6 years they finally figured it out. Tried to help. Didn't want any help or care at any point... rehabs failed. It wasn't until I realized that no one in my family wanted to deal with me. So I went to a local rehab facility stayed for almost a year.. got my life back. But it was trial and error. I finally made something out of my self.. but stay strong. We are all here for you!

Yea we gonna get this worked out. If I was gonna total self eliminate......i would have already. So that means im stuck here till its "the time" šŸ˜†. Im glad. And im pissed about being pissed for so f'n long. Thats not me! Won't be me!

I JUST GOT INTO RC!!!!! For goodness sakes giving up would be bad on Bettys(my BR) health. Well its gonna be bad for her looks once I can get that "B" in the dirt somewhere SOON!

ā˜ see can't give up yet. RC didnt break me. A woman and life almost did but ssssshhhhhhiiiiiittttt thats not even the important stuffšŸ˜œšŸ˜œšŸ˜œšŸ˜œšŸ¤£šŸ˜‰

You guys are F'N awesome man!!!!

A job is a job. Tbh. I have had crappie people and crappie jobs.. there millions of jobs out there now. But I was in the same boat as you with my parents.. they didn't know that I was doing drugs when I was doing it for 12 years. After the 5-6 years they finally figured it out. Tried to help. Didn't want any help or care at any point... rehabs failed. It wasn't until I realized that no one in my family wanted to deal with me. So I went to a local rehab facility stayed for almost a year.. got my life back. But it was trial and error. I finally made something out of my self.. but stay strong. We are all here for you!
In my 20's, after returning to my home town from college, I met the same crowd from my teen years. They were living a fast and dangerous life. It took me a month or so to realize it was not for me. Many friends played too hard and got into trouble.
I left that scene and never looked back, and substituted racing RC's at the track,. Met new friends, many older hobbyists to look up to as well. I thank RC as one hobby that kept me straight and on track with my life and carreer. Then everything fell into place for me. Heathy for mind and soul.:LOL:
I never forgot this. Maybe this is the one main reason why I am still into RC to this day? :unsure:

Hooked on hard drugs best part of 15 years, bad bad times, existing for the weekend and all the problems that came with it, no friends, no family, no car, no job, sponging off of people to get warmth one or two nights a week.

Met a wonderful woman by absolute chance and 12 years later, married, two kids all the trappings, comfortable financially and above all happy.

Hang in there man if I can do it ( and I'm an absolute muppet) then anyone can it's a cruel world you just gotta carve that little piece of it out for yourself.šŸ‘

Hey I just wanted to make 1 last post.

To say THANK YOU toa few individuals: @Velodromed , @Mazduh3 , @Cheez , @WoodiE @Gage56
Your thoughts and help wasnt unnoticed and greatly appreciated! Real Men!

Im a bit upset so I know I left out a few.
Im now homeless and jobless. And family less. Anyway,

Thank you forum. It was all ive had!

THANK YOU - HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Steve, Bless you brotha šŸ™ I was there 15 years ago. PLEASE, remember people love you and it get's better. Dig deep, it is not easy. My prayers are with you!!!!!!

P.S. almost everything

Last edited:
Just a check in. Found a decent place but with roommates. šŸ¤¦ ive not had roommates in 20yrs šŸ™ƒ. It'll make more time to work. Get thru the winter and the warm season brings loads more opportunities. Get a vehicle again. Then ive been thinking about finding some traveling style job. Sound freeing!

Anyone know some??

Oh yea and I have court tom. Fir the traffic tickets from the crash a month ago. So here come the FINES. šŸ™ˆ

Just a check in. Found a decent place but with roommates. šŸ¤¦ ive not had roommates in 20yrs šŸ™ƒ. It'll make more time to work. Get thru the winter and the warm season brings loads more opportunities. Get a vehicle again. Then ive been thinking about finding some traveling style job. Sound freeing!

Anyone know some??

Oh yea and I have court tom. Fir the traffic tickets from the crash a month ago. So here come the FINES. šŸ™ˆ
See! We told you that you could do it! Just keep going and never give up!

Anyone know some??

Hey at least you'll have constant company during this Holiday Season!

Way Back in the day...
Living in southern California..
Single, on my own, working paycheck to paycheck.. Only place I could find that had "reasonable rent" was a room at an old house (there was already 3 other dudes renting, so I was going to be the fourth), it had only three bedrooms and ONE bathroom. It was definitely not a place to bring your dates to and have some quality time.

Hey at least you'll have constant company during this Holiday Season!

Way Back in the day...
Living in southern California..
Single, on my own, working paycheck to paycheck.. Only place I could find that had "reasonable rent" was a room at an old house (there was already 3 other dudes renting, so I was going to be the fourth), it had only three bedrooms and ONE bathroom. It was definitely not a place to bring your dates to and have some quality time.
Quality time?? Whats that?? I been married unhappily for 5yrs. Is that when everyone else is gone and I get the house to myself? šŸ˜œšŸ˜œ.

I hate when I miss something like this. Reading your words made me angry and sad at the same time. Too many times I've seen situations like yours and the wrong people always come out on top. Whatever adversity you're facing right now, you shall overcome. You have a family right here that will do everything we can to keep your spirits up and your mind focused. Stay strong brother. Never lose hope that good days are near and the negativity will find a way to wipe itself out.

I hate when I miss something like this. Reading your words made me angry and sad at the same time. Too many times I've seen situations like yours and the wrong people always come out on top. Whatever adversity you're facing right now, you shall overcome. You have a family right here that will do everything we can to keep your spirits up and your mind focused. Stay strong brother. Never lose hope that good days are near and the negativity will find a way to wipe itself out.
Thanks J. I end up being the 1 that flips his lid a bit after no one does anything after called out. Which in turns makes me the bad guy somehow.? But let it be something they are uncomfortable with and watch out. Lol it kills me.
If I can ever get comfortable with the uncomfortable, I may could focus. lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back