Have good access to machines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashTillBroken

Very Active Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Coming around to lap you AGAIN….. (Oregon)
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Senton 3s
Are there any parts that you guys need that aren’t on the market i have access to a carbon fiber 3d printer and a normal one and a laser cutter and any cnc tool you can imagine want to start to make parts and sell them on my ebay store to make a side profit

Are there any parts that you guys need that aren’t on the market i have access to a carbon fiber 3d printer and a normal one and a laser cutter and any cnc tool you can imagine want to start to make parts and sell them on my ebay store to make a side profit

Oh my...

Markforged 3D?

and how large is your laser cutter?
Any video or photos of said Laser and CNC?

Will take photos later is quite large just getting started with this stuff have to figure out the cad stuff

Okay. I see..
Perhaps this is something we can collaborate/partner up..

I can do the Creative & CAD stuff.
I don't have access to the full manufacturing/production side..

One of the item(s) I've been thinking of is to create/produce a re-enforced CF infused 4S (backwards compatible for 3S also) Chassis Spine Block - called "Diamond Back".

Last edited:
I want the wing on the dbxle to be replaced by a wheel. The wing breaks all the time and I want to put a wheel on instead.

I'll send you a PM! I need a brace replicate to be much thicker! Along with some better adjustments.. it's just not thick enough or had enough options.

For fun? Heck yeah man do it up.

For money? I've got some rough news for you. I'd like nothing more than to see you make it big doing RC parts, but the reality is stacked high against that. Hopefully this is just the motivation you need to prove me wrong.

I have and have had full access to every CNC you can imagine, swiss lathes, standard mills, mill-turns, EDM, centerless grinders, you name it. Cad/Cam most of it personally. Even started my own manufacturing facility. Am I gonna make any RC parts? HELL NO, no money in it.

I remember getting into CNC two decades ago, thinking ah man I'm gonna make some sweet parts for my RC's, cars, bikes etc. I soon realized the real money is in the parts that offer no glamour, except that big fat paycheck. Recently made a million pcs for Tesla, extremely boring 7075 ring they use as a wire crimp. BORING, but that check!!!!!!! Not boring. One more example, The Cable Connection. Look em up, they make cable railing fittings/kits to go between fence posts, (think of stadiums, national parks, etc) super boring repetitive parts all day everyday. The three years I worked there they were bringing in 1-1.5 million per month like clockwork.

Prove me wrong brother, I really hope you do.

I'll send you a PM! I need a brace replicate to be much thicker! Along with some better adjustments.. it's just not thick enough or had enough options.
Send me the pm with the measurements of the stock part and how much thicker you want it
Talk to me about the CNC. Would I just need to get you a DFX file?
What are the size limitations?
I want to have some custom parts cut for my 200+ project.

I'm sure I have some ideas to mass market sale also.
Would love to make custom parts for your 200 mph build right now the carbon fiber printer is under maintenance may take a month to get it back if there are issues with it but like i was saying i would love to make parts for you guys
the size limitations are kinda small for the carbon fiber printer will take measurement when i have the chance like i said im still new so ill have to figure out all the different files etc

Last edited:
For fun? Heck yeah man do it up.

For money? I've got some rough news for you. I'd like nothing more than to see you make it big doing RC parts, but the reality is stacked high against that. Hopefully this is just the motivation you need to prove me wrong.

I have and have had full access to every CNC you can imagine, swiss lathes, standard mills, mill-turns, EDM, centerless grinders, you name it. Cad/Cam most of it personally. Even started my own manufacturing facility. Am I gonna make any RC parts? HELL NO, no money in it.

I remember getting into CNC two decades ago, thinking ah man I'm gonna make some sweet parts for my RC's, cars, bikes etc. I soon realized the real money is in the parts that offer no glamour, except that big fat paycheck. Recently made a million pcs for Tesla, extremely boring 7075 ring they use as a wire crimp. BORING, but that check!!!!!!! Not boring. One more example, The Cable Connection. Look em up, they make cable railing fittings/kits to go between fence posts, (think of stadiums, national parks, etc) super boring repetitive parts all day everyday. The three years I worked there they were bringing in 1-1.5 million per month like clockwork.

Prove me wrong brother, I really hope you do.
That's great to share your real world knowledge but damm maybe not poop on motivation so hard. I know I know not your intention but why jump so fast to share YOUR situation that ended poorly. Dude is here throwing a positive our way and said in his post he is interested in SIDE cash. Your comment brought nothing to the table and why would he want or need to prove you wrong. Thanks for sharing but imo I would delete my post if I was you. Think about positive motivation then read your comment 🤔

Send me the pm with the measurements of the stock part and how much thicker you want it

Would love to make custom parts for your 200 mph build right now the carbon fiber printer is under maintenance may take a month to get it back if there are issues with it but like i was saying i would love to make parts for you guys
the size limitations are kinda small for the carbon fiber printer will take measurement when i have the chance like i said im still new so ill have to figure out all the different files etc
To be more specific I need an aluminum part cut by CNC.
At some point when I can afford it I would like to have the 900+mm chassis done by CNC, but cannot afford a giant sheet of carbon fiber right now.

This idea is not a needed part but all my arrma rigs use the same esc plastic mount plate that comes with every arrma rig. I have always wanted it in carbon fiber. I'm willing to bet it would sell.

That's great to share your real world knowledge but damm maybe not poop on motivation so hard. I know I know not your intention but why jump so fast to share YOUR situation that ended poorly. Dude is here throwing a positive our way and said in his post he is interested in SIDE cash. Your comment brought nothing to the table and why would he want or need to prove you wrong. Thanks for sharing but imo I would delete my post if I was you. Think about positive motivation then read your comment 🤔
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, just like I did.

Have a couple ideas made a sketch a arrma symbol And a weighted scx24 side guards
702AEA0D-C48B-42E6-AC85-3F6AE6AF07FB.jpeg
2C6AA602-533C-4A9B-90A7-8468183E4FD7.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back