Have no throttle on senton blx 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vampirichawk098

Reaction score
I have a senton 4x4 blx brushless the car will run when I first turn it on then it has no throttle withing minutes but I still can steer I just bought this car like this used of course it came with a axial remote and other then that it looks like it's completely stock motor and ESC when I first got it it ran good for a day or two

I wish I could insert that sound played on Bob Barker price is right when a contestant would lose. Bump bump baduuuuum...... you know which one I'm talking about? With the horns?

Anyway, try a new battery I bet that does the trick. In the meantime verify you have a truly charged pack.

It's a 3s lipo and this happens with three different batteries a povway 3s lipo 5200mah at 50c came with it and two different hoovo 3s lipo 5200mah 60c I bought new with that said nope not the battery so it's gotta be a ESC problem set it to punch level 3 to maybe get it to end nope so went threw them all same problem and before we get to cute yes the batteries are fully charged check them before putting it in has a good charge three minutes later they might have ran threw 5 to ten percent of there life boom no throttle and kinda hard to take a pic of a blinking light
I wish I could insert that sound played on Bob Barker price is right when a contestant would lose. Bump bump baduuuuum...... you know which one I'm talking about? With the horns?

Anyway, try a new battery I bet that does the trick. In the meantime verify you have a truly charged
It's a 3s lipo and this happens with three different batteries a povway 3s lipo 5200mah at 50c came with it and two different hoovo 3s lipo 5200mah 60c I bought new with that said nope not the battery so it's gotta be a ESC problem set it to punch level 3 to maybe get it to end nope so went threw them all same problem and before we get to cute yes the batteries are fully charged check them before putting it in has a good charge three minutes later they might have ran threw 5 to ten percent of there life boom no throttle and kinda hard to take a pic of a blinking light
Sorry that might have confused some one ran threw like only used 10 percent of the battery life start at 100 end at 90%
Those are the two types of battery

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230316-020949.png
    Screenshot_20230316-020949.png
    402.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20230316-021015.png
    Screenshot_20230316-021015.png
    553.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back