Big Rock Have the new 2020 BRCC Shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks
I ordered the new BRCC on preorder well before the Felony...

I got the Felony days ago still in the shipping box sitting in the garage I might open it in a few week... It’s the Big Rock I really want....

Anyone who pre-ordered one with Horizon Hobby getting theirs yet? Just curious

Last edited:
also waiting for reports of it being shipped.... so far I've haven't or heard seen any shipping updates

Haven't seen or heard of any new Big Rocks anywhere yet, waiting to see one in action.

I placed the new BRCC on preorder well before the Felony...

I got the Felony days ago still in the shipping box sitting in the garage I might open it in a few week... It’s the Big Rock I really want....

Anyone who pre-ordered one with Horizon Hobby getting theirs yet? Just curious

Lol felony is in a different league. Should be other way around ! But I hear you. I have the kraton exb. I chose the granite which can't come soon enough.

Got an email today from Horizon saying there was an issue with my billing address. Since they don’t charge the card until they ship they should be shipping anytime. Bummed that I fat fingered the address or else it may have shipped today!

Lol felony is in a different league. Should be other way around ! But I hear you. I have the kraton exb. I chose the granite which can't come soon enough.

IKR....as I posted mine still in the box for past few days....not even thought about opening it and I am hungry for BRCC....must laugh at myself :)

Really with BRCC I can have a friend to bash with my so really looking forward to it so we don't have to share to same RC. The Felony like my Infraction is a toy I play with along....

It looks like this won’t ship until mid September or even the third week now. All sites are saying 09/15-09/25.

Called Horizon Hobby today and held for almost an hour for customer service. Person I talked to claims that they just received it and should be shipping out some time this week.

thanks for the update... we shall see. alot of have been waiting for that BRCC....

Looks like we are all waiting until the end of the month. All sites says 9/25 or later. Still no update from Horizon. Seems kind of strange they would release the info and have a release date set and then not ship, but instead ship models that were released after these. Po

Woke up this morning to a few emails from Horizon. One of which was a tracking number and a scheduled delivery date from fedex! They are finally shipping and I would suspect that hobby stores will be getting them shortly as well!

Just picked mine up today from local hobby store in San Diego, CA. Hopefully I get some time to run it tomorrow (I have a 4 month old baby).
GPTempDownload.jpg

Ordered my BR today, anyone interested in saving some bucks on their's I will share my online connect. You will not pay $319.99, Call or email my boy Adam at RC Discount Superstore in Pennsylvania. He will ship nationwide and you can use paypal.

I purchased 8 trucks from him and he's a straight up guy. Nothing in it for me just want to help him out as he is a small LHS. He will beat any Ebay or LHS list prices, just contact him, tell him what you want, and he will take care of you.

Tell him arrmadillo from the Arrma forum sent you so he will know to give you the forum discount! Here's Adam's contact info.

215 379 4700 or [email protected]
He is short staffed so if you call and no answer, call again. Email is checked every day if you decide to go that route.
Give it a try Arrma fam, he saved me a ton of $!!

Ordered my BR today, anyone interested in saving some bucks on their's I will share my online connect. You will not pay $319.99, Call or email my boy Adam at RC Discount Superstore in Pennsylvania. He will ship nationwide and you can use paypal.

I purchased 8 trucks from him and he's a straight up guy. Nothing in it for me just want to help him out as he is a small LHS. He will beat any Ebay or LHS list prices, just contact him, tell him what you want, and he will take care of you.

Tell him arrmadillo from the Arrma forum sent you so he will know to give you the forum discount! Here's Adam's contact info.

215 379 4700 or [email protected]
He is short staffed so if you call and no answer, call again. Email is checked every day if you decide to go that route.
Give it a try Arrma fam, he saved me a ton of $!!

Just saw this, i just got me my first 6S Kraton.. after debating of getting the BR.... next buy for sure I will save his info.

Just saw this, i just got me my first 6S Kraton.. after debating of getting the BR.... next buy for sure I will save his info.
I paid $500 shipped, no tax from him for my K6S, check him out in the future!

damn... great deal. I was thinking of getting the outcast 4s next, assuming there's an upgrade, but for that price I may consider the 6s...lol

I literally just order my kraton this past week.. I had been off the forum for a while, too bad i missed this..lol oh well. nice score.

I'm sucker for deals..hahaha. im scared to ask if he has the outcast 4s....lol

damn... great deal. I was thinking of getting the outcast 4s next, assuming there's an upgrade, but for that price I may consider the 6s...lol

I literally just order my kraton this past week.. I had been off the forum for a while, too bad i missed this..lol oh well. nice score.

I'm sucker for deals..hahaha. im scared to ask if he has the outcast 4s....lol
I could almost guarantee he doesn't have any, sold me one for $350 to the door.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back