Have you been scammed by a seller on eBay? Let us know who the seller is so we all know who to watch out for.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike Tyson Dreaming GIF by The Last O.G. on TBS

My thinking is the old saying "if it sounds too good to be true..."

Some people are so anxious to get a arrma truck at a great deal that some don't know better and will proceed with the purchase.arrma should make these more affordable.but I can see why because arrma is a awesome brand.not to many that can stand side by side

I haven't gone for anything like that on eBay but there was an Arrma on a local classifieds site for a very good price. Big long message about how they're selling their kids RC cause the kid got in trouble or something. Wanted to teach them a lesson. They had good pictures, not just a stock photo or anything. So I messaged them and asked if I could check it out later that day. I got a reply saying "I've already got a few people that are interested. If you Venmo me $100, I'll hold it for you." I declined. Then they asked for just $20, I declined again. Definitely a scam. I wonder how many people fell for that one.... Be careful out there!

When you say scammed, do you mean that you lost money? The reason I ask is that eBay does have a money back guarantee so you should get your money back if a seller can't deliver what you ordered.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back